• No

26 53.06%
  • Maybe

6 12.24%
  • It will only attract moar boobies, and we have enough of that here >_>

4 8.16%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Ioriya View Post
    Memes are not "created", they come naturally.
    ^This. Taking an image and slapping some text on it doesn't make it a meme. That's called an "image macro." A "meme" is when an image macro, or phrase, or what have you, becomes well-known and spreads throughout a group of people or culture. In this case, 'internet-culture.'

I'm doing my best by spreading the word about PSO 2. So far a few people have that have been left in the dark since DC, they're more than willing to approach the game, but forcing meme's will mostly attract unwanted attention and the idiots of the internet.

Skyrim has sold a bit more especially due to "arrow in the knee", I just don't want to see more trolls and children that think something that lame is funny running around the servers.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

mmmmmmm idk. it dose sound like a bad idea... not trying to shoot the idea down but i think ill pass.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

If you want to spread PSO2's popularity in general, just advertise it in every social network/online community that you usually frequent.

But I'd wait till open beta and/or a US release. Otherwise people are gonna think "Ugh not even out/playable yet" then forget it exists months later. (People are lazy, impatience and uncaring like that.)

Also you have to slap them in the face with an awesome youtube video of how awesome the game is.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Memes are 99.9% awful. No.

I have to agree with the general consensus so far. On this edge of the Pacific, we're already sitting on a niche franchise that already had some issues with avoiding alienating the fanbase. (Episode 3, PSU, Zero, PSP & PSP2) With the volume of western advertising in the past, I wouldn't count on PSO2 getting any real attention on general gaming and social forums outside of current fans.

A natural meme might bring a bit of support to this game, a forced one will probably reduce this to an internet joke. The last thing I think we'd want is for PSO2 to be known as one of those epic failures before it even meets a full release. The only thing universally accepted about this game so far is the character creator and even then there's a laundry list of disappointments to it in a topic here. Either way, it's too soon to start prodding the greater internet.

Wait it out, see what type of video shenanigans emerges post release (Still don't have a US, EU, or AU date), tell your friends to tell their friends to play, and see what sticks.

Don't think PSO2 even needs our assistance, considering it's a F2P MMO and it lloks food, gaming sites will automatically talk about it. That and it's too soon to consider it because we don't have a US release date.

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

XD No thanks, we don't need our own version of SHAZBOT

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    new meme.

US players laughing while typing "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwww"

There!
    old, I started that in PSO v.1

WMAO or WMFAO

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."