Default Tera Online (And Shameless Guild Plug =P)

Hey guys, just wondering simply if anyone here is going to play Tera on a PvP server? Pretty fun action RPG and just thought some of the community might be interested!

We're planning on doing BG's with a few other members from PSO/U like Suzaku, Barnacleez, Starslicer etc. So if you wanted come join us at theroyalz.shivtr.com

Even if you aren't interested in joining the guild I'd still like to see more of you around ^_^. But if you want to join apply up! We are going to be a PKK (Player Killer Killer guild) and go around killing greifers that are facerolling low levels :P.

But yeah..didn't see anything recent about it so just thought I'd ask! Take care everyone.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

I'm getting TERA, yes.

But on a PvP server? Hell no.

Best of luck on your ventures, though!

Spoiler!

EDIT: Damn, that image is larger than I thought it would be.

Well, I'm playing on Basilisk Crag as it was designated the unofficial RP-PvP server. If you're rolling there as well, nice! Otherwise... well, maybe if server vs server gets off the ground...

That actually sounds pretty cool to join a PKK guild, however.. I haven't decided if I'm going to be playing TERA yet.
    I'm in the beta, at least.. but the server I'm going to be on is Basilisk Crag with a few other PSU friends.
    That server being a PvP server as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Well, I'm playing on Basilisk Crag as it was designated the unofficial RP-PvP server. If you're rolling there as well, nice! Otherwise... well, maybe if server vs server gets off the ground...
    RP-PvP eh? Sounds awesome! Unfortunately we are on Jagged Coast as we embrace the competition on there and are rivals with some guilds but to each their own.

What you guys are doing sounds like a blast too, and hope you guys enjoy yourselves!
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz