Page 9 of 95 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast

I have found an even better way of Dark Ragne mid-mission spawn. Probably post video soon. I wonder if anybody saw the same event?

Basically, I was separate from party to get some item boxes but then an black rift appeared and it came to cover my body.

The next thing I knew was that it warp me to in front of my party that wass fighting mob in another place. But apparently, I was cage in a nest-like area. It announced "Code : Rescue" Then, while we were trying to break the nest out. Dark Ragne appeared and announce in gold color for another event "Code : Duel"!! (while I m still being caged too!!)

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Some of you guys are ranking in serious man hours. Im level 11 and stuck in the forest. Losing my motovation honestly. To much grinding of the same stages.

Quote Originally Posted by Clessy View Post
    Some of you guys are ranking in serious man hours. Im level 11 and stuck in the forest. Losing my motovation honestly. To much grinding of the same stages.
    20 level grinding from 2 stages isn't nearly as bad as 200 level from 4 stages or 8 stages.

If you expect new stages every 5 level, then MMO won't suit you.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Well, server's down. That's cool. I managed to get in another mission.

Spoiler!

Pretty easy fight. Just bait it into lunging at you, go around the side and unload. If you notice my mate count though, you can see I made some mistakes. It has what I'm going to call an enrage where it's much better at responding after lunging and I ate some damage trying to figure that out.
    Last edited by Xaeris; Apr 21, 2012 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    I had a hell of a time gaining access to Volcano. But, I'm finally there and I'm taking a break to reward myself with food.

While going through Forest Exploration, a Dark Ragne showed up. In like, the most horrible place possible. It was like fighting in a closet. And as if that wasn't bad enough, after we killed it, damn thing got right back up, slapped a "Hollow" in its name and kept on trucking. Still, at least it dropped me a spear to tek into an ice element.
    HOLLOW Dark Ragne? Wow sega, that is awesome lol.

PROTIP: WATCH WHAT CRAP YOU SELL FROM YOUR BOSS DROPS!

We've killed alot of Katadorans, Vol Dragons and a Dark Ragne on our quests. Sometimes they drop items that are rare, sometimes they drop regular items.

CHECK your regular items. Some of them drop with a special "Soul" ability, like "Vol Soul" or "Ragne Soul", with attribute bonuses like the Vol Soul which gives +20 HP and +30 S-ATK. Ragne Soul gives +20HP and +30 T-ATK (which probably will make a difference when sub-classes show up, because ive gotten it swords and partisans.) These boosts are massive, almost like base grind of like +6 on your weapon or more. (I have a +3 grinded weapon, it's only 10 S-ATK stronger than a non-grinded weapon.)

The only issue is, they don't seem to be able to be transferred through current means right now, which means they may be drop-only abilities. But keep an eye out anyway, as they can easily turn a crappy weapon into one of the best in your inventory!

little things like this is why i loved PSO. I didn't really see anything special with the Soul Abilities (like random fire atttack or something), but maybe in the future they will have some more active perks on them instead of only really good passive boosts!
    Last edited by Eggobandit; Apr 21, 2012 at 12:24 AM.

Spoiler!

Your graphics are purty, Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Aki03 View Post
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    red boxes are all a lie
    Duck Tales
    # of Members: 45

Requirement to join Duck Tales - If I like the cut of your Jib jk its free for all
    wait no i mean free for all

SCREENSHOT BONANZA TIME.

Someone here requested technic screenshots? WELL YOU'RE IN LUCK, PAL.

SIXTEEN OF 'EM. Eat 'em up. (No, I am not going to label them, it was already enough work just uploading them and linking them all!)

Note: Yes, I love motion-blur. My favorite effect in the whooollle universe. And yes, I love lightning-technics. Sorry -barta and -foie fans!
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zyrusticae; Apr 21, 2012 at 12:59 AM.