Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 374445464748495057 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sipher Mashai View Post
    Has anyone actually got any idea about the interrupt mission? I have seen it mentioned but never found it in the actual quest list.

Also those are just annoying to use. You just use them in the exact same way as your normal skill tree. just it has all the points free again.
    The problem is that I don't know HOW to use the skill reset item. It's in my bag but the skill reset option just gives me a pop up message stopping me from using it.

How is the difficulty level in this game? Is combat actually a challenge (solo/party) or is a joke like PSU became? I remember back when PSU first started combat online was somewhat challenging sometimes, and the game really punished you for dying. How's this in PSO2?
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzi View Post
    The problem is that I don't know HOW to use the skill reset item. It's in my bag but the skill reset option just gives me a pop up message stopping me from using it.
    Go to the class counter attendent, middle guy at the blue counter. 4th option down. Select the skill tree you want to wipe. Second option. and then select the class you're resetting.

Should reset it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie Lovrina View Post
    How do I get Echo's Arks/Partner Card?
    incase nobody saw this. ^
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic69435_11.gif
    (Location: Ship 2)
    busy getting my life sorted out.

High level speed dating Strauss's Avatar

Quick question for HUs, how exactly does one perform a Just Reversal? Is it just pressing the evade button right before you get knocked down?

Quote Originally Posted by TalezMB View Post
    Go to the class counter attendent, middle guy at the blue counter. 4th option down. Select the skill tree you want to wipe. Second option. and then select the class you're resetting.

Should reset it for you.
    Tried that, I get this message.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie Lovrina View Post
    How do I get Echo's Arks/Partner Card?
    You can get Echo's partner card by completing the first client order you get from her. I think you need to be level 10 for it to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Strauss View Post
    Quick question for HUs, how exactly does one perform a Just Reversal? Is it just pressing the evade button right before you get knocked down?
    Press jump just before/at the moment you hit the ground by a knockdown attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzi View Post
    Tried that, I get this message.
    It says that the you cannot reset a skill tree that is currently in use. Change to another class, reset that tree and switch back.
    Last edited by Vent; Apr 22, 2012 at 02:16 PM.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

Quote Originally Posted by Vent View Post
    You can get Echo's partner card by completing the first client order you get from her. I think you need to be level 10 for it to appear.

Press jump just before/at the moment you hit the ground by a knockdown attack.

It says that the you cannot reset a skill tree that is currently in use. Change to another class, reset that tree and switch back.
    Thank you!

Edit: I changed my class to force but I still get the same message when I try to reset.
    Last edited by Kazzi; Apr 22, 2012 at 02:28 PM.

Hahaha, you'll never get me, I has cheats.

Your tree's still linked with your HU class, you'll have to buy an additional skill tree, switch to the new one to reset the former, or better yet, just make any changes on the new skill tree.

Aww, that's quite a bummer then. I just took a random guess a the solution. It's pretty stupid if you at least need two skill trees for the same class to reset your tree. I think they might change that for retail.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)