Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A Fan Made MMX Game

Not sure if this is the right place to put it... but then again it is fan made... even though this site is about PSO and Sega in general... this is about Capcom and megaman @_@ ...i dunno how many People here like megaman but im doing a MMX fangame and im currently working on a MMBN fan game as well ... almost done with a beta for the MMBN(Megaman Battle network) so hopefully ill have a video posted up in a new thread in the near future, i want every1 to tell me what they think on this MMX game because im looking for people to play in the near future, the video is a bit old and the game is updated now

I'm an idiot. Do you have video of the updated build?

I would be interested in it as well. So who's doing the music?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    I'm an idiot. Do you have video of the updated build?
    I do not right now im sorry and what makes u say your an idiot @_@? I've been fairly busy working on my MMBN beta project which should be done soon, but since this is basically a 2 man project it takes a while... and this MMX is a one man project just really starring me xD so itll take even longer. ill try to get an updated video of this Engine soon though

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    I would be interested in it as well. So who's doing the music?
    As of right now Nobody :/ this is a 1 man project and i have no skill in composing VGM which is why i reused the song from the game Blade warriors game. i wished i had more time to work on this, i hosted a beta for people to play a while back but its down now. Right now im working on a MMBN fangame which should be done soon, if your interested in being a tester ill notify you when its done and send u an EXE to test it out.

Quote Originally Posted by zerolegends View Post
    As of right now Nobody :/ this is a 1 man project and i have no skill in composing VGM which is why i reused the song from the game Blade warriors game. i wished i had more time to work on this, i hosted a beta for people to play a while back but its down now. Right now im working on a MMBN fangame which should be done soon, if your interested in being a tester ill notify you when its done and send u an EXE to test it out.
    Sounds interesting, though I've never played the Battle Network series. I'm just asking since I also do music work, so if you're looking for some VGM, I could help. I have examples scattered around Fan works in my topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    Sounds interesting, though I've never played the Battle Network series. I'm just asking since I also do music work, so if you're looking for some VGM, I could help. I have examples scattered around Fan works in my topics.
    D:!!! Lets see what you got ^_^... i need all the help i can get after all u can start pretty soon actually cause i need some VGM tracks for the BN game... once i get the BN game out and finished i can finally start to make the MMX again lol if your interested, your more then welcome aboard my team ^_^!

Ok. First things first, do you want the music to resemble the kind of musicianship of the original Megaman games like Megaman 2, or something else? I'm kind of known for being able to actually recreate the music on both a chip tune and studio level. That also means I recreate original tunes with that same flair as well.

As I said, I'm a little unfamiliar with BN but I'm very familiar with the rockin' tunes of the classic Megaman games.

May also be useful if I can check out the screens, menus, and such for it as well. I actually have a few things laying around just for that kind of thing as well. Let me know the overall style you're looking for and I'll produce a tune in that style and you can see/hear for yourself.

Also, will you want both a NES chiptune and a studio version of the same song? Kind of like something you could switch between?

Ok. Already have the chip tune version of 1 megaman level about 95% complete. Should finish it within minutes of getting back home today. Will do a studio version of the idea, which should be finished quite fast.

Megaman Battle Network fangame... Using Megaman Zero sprites?

I don't get it.