Purveyor of things cute

Hey, I'm looking for a strong Viridia who's willing to go help me look for a Madam's Parasol. Apparently, the quest Maximum Attack 2 has 8 Gibbles in it, who drop the Parasol for Viridia on ultimate mode. I'm a level 90 HUnewearl, so I probably need a bit of help fighting the monsters, too. Perhaps we'll take two others with us. You can have pretty much any of the other rares we might find, since I'm only really obsessively looking for that parasol. PM me if you're interested; thanks!

Feet kicking tail shaking head dancin rappy!

Hm hm hm I too am looking for this item.I have two people with the ability to find this item.However,they are slow in gaining lv's for ult and im afraid it might be awhile before they are ready for ult...Seems rare to find someone willing to do runs for this quest,and this item is so pretty

Oh my lol,it's you,well it seems we both are still in no luck in finding this item,my friend has a FO at lv 56 so far and my personal item ID slave is at lv 45 x.x.I've decided to train my friend's FO up since he kills the entire rooms with one hit.Im fighting hard to get him there but having a hard time since im always working on my FOmarl.

I will always be on the look out for a chance for us to go looking together on this.Ahh,it's spring break im gonna get that FO TO ult TONIGHT lol.First I gotta transfer some cash for his fluid usage and give him my main char's god/battle.My little brother's friend called and wanted to speak to me and was very happy that I was using his char to get him in ult.

He wasnt so happy once I told him his char meant nothing to me but his ID lol.Oh well,gonna get him up to ult and with luck and skill make him do some CCA runs.

Purveyor of things cute

Heh, id slave XD Yeah, this is pretty cool. If we do find it, or even two, we'll be the only chicas wielding this thing~ hehe.

She is now in ult at lv 54,the fights are hard and it looks like my main char's gonna have to fork over her 50% hit vuclans.Meanwhile my friend's char is lving up nicely,but has no modes complte.I might have to lv her up some more before she's ready to run tru ult like my main char does,the ob lilly's are not as easy without my high lv char who kill them quicker.