Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Battle Maiden of Ragol Lady Nadia's Avatar

Default So sick of this same PSO crap....

yaya i know, its pso2. a new improved pso yet again blah blah blah. nuthin against it, and i definitely plan on playing it, but im just so sick of seeing rehashes of the same old crap. a new n improved episode 3 with all new cards from the post pso games and consistent updates..... theyve dione the hack n slash shooter rpg thing a billion times.... its time to bring back something great n unique theyve only done once and yet it was a masterpiece. bringing that back and giving it another solid attempt..... 1 can only dream. maybe im crying in the wrong place, but if theres a better place to be heard feel free to let me know!
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Apr 21, 2012 at 08:36 AM.
    Ep3 - Nadia 381 Hunewearl, W-4782 L-191, King 32.
    Ep1&2 - Rika 200 Hunewearl, Sophia 200 Racaseal.
    BB - Nei Chan 200 Hunewearl.

It's SEGA.

Unless they get a complete and total management overhaul we will continue to see the same crap.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Cannot. Comprehend. What? No. Huh?

You'd rather this try the card battle game again? I never played PSO ep3, fine. But was that game REALLY all that to the point where it would be worth sega trying to build a whole new main game around it again? (Card battle games never get far anyway.)

This game is doing thing a trillion times better than every single other online game out there and it's based off the two games I fell in love with, that's all I need. The "same crap"? well that same "same crap" was what I wanted. Especially because now, it's what it SHOULD'VE been. :\

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

o god yes. that card game was a masterpiece. to see that again.. especially with todays potential capabilities... wuld be golden. pvp, teamwork, n strategy at its best. but noooo... more hack n slash n jumping around. im not saying it wont be fun but they need to bring back the other good pso games too, not just more n more hack n slash rpgs. they gonna beat out street fighter 2 if they havent already. stay tuned: PSO2-Turbo coming soon!
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Apr 21, 2012 at 11:56 AM.

Wait for a fan game, because Sega doesn't plan to stay with old-fashioned gameplay.

pso2 is old fashioned game play. its like a sci fi devil may cry and it still shares most the same fundamentals as its predecessors, with graphics x10 and a bit faster game play. its nothing we havent seen before. episode 3 was original and unique and nothing like any other card game ever released. and the game had o so much potential. if they were to remake this and build on it. the possibilities and potential of the game would be absolutely endless. and being 100% pvp the replay value was off the charts. i enjoy every pso game but in the end they all just make me crave for this one.
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Apr 21, 2012 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nadia View Post
    pso2 is old fashioned game play.
    In the online department, it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    The "same crap"? well that same "same crap" was what I wanted. Especially because now, it's what it SHOULD'VE been. :\
    ^ That

I'd like to see sega go forward, not back into the past to revive their old works.
    Pso2 is really different, especially in terms of combat and I can already tell if the cash shop is done right, its going to be my favorite Phantasy Star game.

im not talking about rereleasing the same old game here.... cmon now. im talking about doing what they did with the rest of the entire pso series where they evolved the hack n slash to gets better n better n add more n more new things to keeps em interesting. mind you if they were to rerelease the same old game and give it support and updates god knows id play it lol.. best pvp game sega ever made by far, n im sad to see them take that whole concept n flush it down the drain n constantly make more n more hack n slash games. wonder how many times ima have to kill the dragon this time around.. i definitely agree though it will be my favorite pso rpg as well. but it still wont be anywhere near as good as the episode 3 pvp concept was or what it could be to this day. i guess its just me but i prefer the whole team vs team cooperation and endless customization and strategys and replau value, over the player teamup to kill computer controlled monsters. sega was capable of making an incredible pvp pso game once theres no reason they shuldnt be able to build off it and do it again! thats the only thing im crying about!! not trying to say that pso2 is a bad game.
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Apr 21, 2012 at 02:04 PM.

A castle clouded beyond the mist and rime, in the depths of your mind

I'm sorry, I'm not sure understand...

You're mad because they made another hack-and-slash game and not a card game?
    Or because it's not a PvP game?