Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Default Phantasy Star remix albums

Anyone who knows of any albums which have remixes of Phantasy Star songs, post them in this thread. I'm looking primarily for remixes from the original 4, but there are some good PSO remixes out there too.
    Don't post links to pirate sites. But sites which sell the albums, or wikis about the albums, should be fine. Names are all I need though, since we can google the names of albums to get information on each album. And names are all I'm going to be posting, because I've long since lost where I've found each of the albums.

Phantasy Star Generation 1 & 2 has remastered versions of every song in the first two games.

Phantasy Star Sound Collection 1 and 2 has the original versions of every song of the original series, and some remixes too.

Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Premium Arrange has remixes of some PSO songs, all of them are great.

Sega Rock has some remixes of classic PS songs as well.

Well, that's all I have. I know there's more out there, though. If anyone else knows of any other albums, please share them.

I would love a good remix of the Battle music for Phantasy Star 2 xD

The only one I've heard is in Phantasy Star Generations 2. That one's kind of amazing.

The Phantasy Star Universe Ambition of the Illuminus Soundtrack has barely recognizable remix of PSII's Death Place called "Mother." It's not very good though.

I've heard some really good fan remixes though, most of them put the PS: Generations tracks to shame.

Please Pm them to me or something,
    I'd love to hear them.

EDIT: Not really liking the PSG2 Rise Or Fall theme. I feel they could of done better with it.
    Last edited by DayDreamer; Apr 24, 2012 at 01:45 AM.

Hey, none of this PMing nonsense. I want awesome remixes too! Post their names on the thread so the rest of us music fans can hear it, if you can remember where you found them.

All credit goes to Chives for finding these xD

PSII battle theme remix(Rise Or Fall)

Death Place remix(Love this one<3)

PSIV Opening Remix

Motiva Field Remix
    http://nekoprism.com/aeroprism/onlin...ectro_demo.mp3

I really wish this topic was more active. Actually, scratch that. I wish more people would play the originals BEFORE Pso, they are just as good as any other Phantasy Star game.

I think I heard those remixes here.

Looking through Youtube, I found another album. I think this one's unofficial, but it has two Phantasy Star songs in them. I downloaded them back in the day, but completely forgot about them. The album's name is The Very Best of Sega, and here's End of the Millennium. They also have the main theme of PSIII.

I never heard the rest of the album, and so far it's pretty good. The rest of the tracks are listed here.

There's another album called Phantasy Star Arranged Soundtrack (according to Youtube, at any rate). An example of their End of the Millennium is right here. This soundtrack was pretty alright. Did... Did I post this one yet?

Edit: Yeah, this is a repost. This was already mentioned as Phantasy Star Sound Collection. 24 songs from the series. Ah well, at least this is a sample.

Last edited by Zorafim; Apr 26, 2012 at 05:01 PM.

This one is going on my ipod, I haven't even played PSIV yet and I love it!

Here's the original. One of my favorite songs from the PS series. I don't hear many remixes from it that I enjoy, though.