Default Rockhide Bear... where is he?

I can't find one at all, this is getting really annoying looking over and over to not find him and be able to move onto the caves. Any help?

I've run into them in random Code: Attacks in the level 7 forest mission (Rappy Capture). Believe the forest free mission should have em too (Complete a client order for the girl at the mission desk to access).
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    I've run into them in random Code: Attacks in the level 7 forest mission (Rappy Capture). Believe the forest free mission should have em too (Complete a client order for the girl at the mission desk to access).
    What are the completion requirements for that mission? I've got tep out of the three requirements, but can't figure out the third.

You can find a RockBear or more as a boss in the mission Forest Exploration.

You can also fight RockBears randomly through the mission if you're lucky through Code Duels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    What are the completion requirements for that mission? I've got tep out of the three requirements, but can't figure out the third.
    First two requirements are to S-rank the third and fourth forest missions in 20 minutes. The third is collecting some yellow box or other that drops randomly in them.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by FivepuLse View Post
    I can't find one at all, this is getting really annoying looking over and over to not find him and be able to move onto the caves. Any help?
    Best way is to know someone with Forest Exploration you fight 3 of them as bosses and they also appear at random before as well
    Duck Tales
    # of Members: 45

Requirement to join Duck Tales - If I like the cut of your Jib jk its free for all
    wait no i mean free for all