Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Okay at about 4:45 it shows deband <3 lucky I forgot about it

At 5:00 is Grants

And this video shows reverser at 3:30

Quote Originally Posted by Jonth View Post
    Foie: Shoots out a ball of fire. Deals single target damage.
    Not fully true.
    If you use Z targeting (Or if you're lucky, without Z targeting) if your Foie brushes up against another enemy during its' travel to the targeted enemy, it will deal full damage to both targets. If you time it right, you can have a single foie hit multiple enemies for the best efficiency.
    I think my max amount of hits with a single foie was either 4-5 enemies during the rockbear quest

Oh, Rods and cards both have AoE to their attacks - rods hit everything in front of you, cards fly through stuff.
    Coming Soon!

Pretty much any tech that is charged will hit multiple targets. Grants is probably the only exception....and maybe sazonde, but I dont know how sazonde works.

Just want to note that the description for Gizonde is not right. It shoots lightning at one target and it arcs to other targets, like it did in PSO. If you'd like as to doubly check, I can compare the Japanese descriptions to the ones you've put in the original post, although as far as I can tell they explain what everything does.

There's another Grants type spell that does AOE similar to Rabarta, however I haven't seen the disc. マーロー (Partner NPC) uses it, which is how I know it exists but don't know the name or even if it's available for player Forces yet. I imagine it's Ragrants, since Rabarta does a similar effect.

The effect kind of looks like a light beam circling the focal point of the spell (Player/Card) while illuminating the entire area of effect.

Also, Rabarta's center is definitely the player/card, not the auto targeted enemy.

Gibarta shoots an wide range spread of ice from the casting point. Much like PSU's DAM category spells, except that you don't need to hold down the spell, once you cast it it goes off on it's own. It also has a much larger spread. Think shotguns, where ice shards are the pellets.

Also, not a big deal, but you spelled Lightning incorrectly (No e).

I kinda liked it better when the prefix to the element name determined what type of spell you were dealing with. IE: Ra- spells always did the same general effect, same thing with every other prefix. In PSO2, Ra could mean 5 different things, depending on what element you're dealing with. It seemed a lot more thought out in PSU in that regard.
    Last edited by Polantaris; Apr 22, 2012 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Polantaris View Post
    There's another Grants type spell that does AOE similar to Rabarta, however I haven't seen the disc. マーロー (Partner NPC) uses it, which is how I know it exists but don't know the name or even if it's available for player Forces yet. I imagine it's Ragrants, since Rabarta does a similar effect.

The effect kind of looks like a light beam circling the focal point of the spell (Player/Card) while illuminating the entire area of effect.

Also, Rabarta's center is definitely the player/card, not the auto targeted enemy.

Gibarta shoots an wide range spread of ice from the casting point. Much like PSU's DAM category spells, except that you don't need to hold down the spell, once you cast it it goes off on it's own. It also has a much larger spread. Think shotguns, where ice shards are the pellets.

Also, not a big deal, but you spelled Lightning incorrectly (No e).

I kinda liked it better when the prefix to the element name determined what type of spell you were dealing with. IE: Ra- spells always did the same general effect, same thing with every other prefix. In PSO2, Ra could mean 5 different things, depending on what element you're dealing with. It seemed a lot more thought out in PSU in that regard.
    PSO2 techs all function the same as in PSO. Not hard at all for some of us.
    Coming Soon!

Very informative. I learned most of this while playing though, and just experiencing it.

Any other talis card users out there that dislike the fact that the cards are auto-aimed at the nearest enemy? This makes it hard to aim for teammates to cast Resta on them. Wish there was an option to turn of auto-targetting.

Also, charging techs shouldn't use up PP in my opinion. Just the act of actually casting it. Let's say you cancel it by dashing or whatnot. The PP is still used.
    » PSOW IRC'rs group! «
    Events, screenshots, and chocolate-coated presents inside!

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Just dropping a few pictures of Zonde being cast, and casting Razonde + Gifoie from a card:
    Spoiler!

Might be a good idea to trawl through the pictures thread for any others.

Quote Originally Posted by 8BitGinno View Post
    Very informative. I learned most of this while playing though, and just experiencing it.

Any other talis card users out there that dislike the fact that the cards are auto-aimed at the nearest enemy? This makes it hard to aim for teammates to cast Resta on them. Wish there was an option to turn of auto-targetting.

Also, charging techs shouldn't use up PP in my opinion. Just the act of actually casting it. Let's say you cancel it by dashing or whatnot. The PP is still used.
    Cant you use the first person view? If not, send them some feedback, you're a beta tester, they actually listen to you.