Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jonth View Post
    However, they do not amplify tech power (need verification), so the caster must rely only on their innate tech power.
    This is true. You can tell when this is the case because casting without a Rod or Card puts your weapon away, and your character uses their hands.

Also might want to mention that you can key any technic to the Palette, and use them from there (Especially helpful for buffs and SaZonde, no reason to key them to your weapon).

Okay I got my hands on Gigrants (the tech Maru uses).

First thing I have to say is that I think it is bugged, because it is ridiculously weak. If it isn't charged, one single blade extends in front of you and hits all enemies in front of you. When charged, four blades extend in different directions and seem to hit 360 degrees around you.

After extending, the blades make a 360 turn hitting NOTHING! So the tech basically only does 1 hit and is therefore, useless with a power stat even less than Gifoie (which hits like 5 times?).

I can post pictures if you want.
    Last edited by Vent; Apr 22, 2012 at 04:35 PM.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

Quote Originally Posted by Vent View Post

First thing I have to say is that I think it is bugged, because it is ridiculously weak. If it isn't charged, one single blade extends in front of you and hits all enemies in front of you. When charged, four blades extends in different directions and seem to hit 360 degrees around you.

After extending, the blades make a 360 turn hitting NOTHING! So the tech basically only does 1 hit and is therefore, useless with a power stat even less than Gifoie (which hits like 5 times?).

Odd. Sounds like the intent is for each blade to make a hit on extending, and a hit on rotating... so four or five hits.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Vent View Post

First thing I have to say is that I think it is bugged, because it is ridiculously weak. If it isn't charged, one single blade extends in front of you and hits all enemies in front of you. When charged, four blades extends in different directions and seem to hit 360 degrees around you.

If I may ask, do you remember where you found the disk?

Yeah, I think a charged Gigrants is supposed to do 5 hits, which will put it on par with other Gi-techs.

You get the tech from Maru, if you befriended her enough.

Post pics! I love the light techs...

Yes please post pics, because I am hoping to get at least one pic per tech. So does it have an extended battle animation like Gifoie, or do you assume the theoretical 5 hits occur really fast? Another thing, can someone verify the name on this one? I had originally been told Ragrants, but now I'm told Gigrants... Gifoie is centered on casting point, but Rabarta is the most similar Barta tech to Gifoie... Confusing as heck to me without an official source in my native language.

It's Gigrants. If you have seen Maru cast the thing, the spell only lasts for like 1 second. It's pretty much gone in an instant. So it doesn't have an extended duration like Gifoie or Rabarta.

Just Grants.

I'll help you get the other pics Jonth. I think I own all the techs currently available now. But it will have to wait till tormorrow. :P
    Last edited by Vent; Apr 22, 2012 at 05:13 PM.

Does anyone know where Sazonde, Grants, Gigrants, and Anti drop?

I know that the Ice, Lightning (barring Sazonde), and Resta drop in Forest, and the Fire techs (I assume Shifta drops there).

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    Does anyone know where Sazonde, Grants, Gigrants, and Anti drop?

I know that the Ice, Lightning (barring Sazonde), and Resta drop in Forest, and the Fire techs (I assume Shifta drops there).
    Sazonde drops in the forest area. I don't know if discs have specific places they drop... I do know you tend to get mostly stuff for your active class.
    Coming Soon!