Threaded View

Default Crash in multi-party areas (MPA)

I seem to be getting this reoccurring crash that seems to be related to Multi-party areas, and i just wanted to know if i was the only one.

this crash seems to occur just after or before a mission is started, in many instances I can hear the NPC speak over the communicator just before the crash occurs. I believe this is related to the random missions that will appear up at random during Quest wtihin Multi-party areas.

P.S. this crash may also occur when NPC's speak, yeah the ones noobs bring along as monster bait. Their constant babbling causes me to crash, not sure why, so BE COURTEOUS, and bring a real friend along.

UPDATE:

Thanks Chives (I MEAN RYOKO) that solution worked, but you wouldn't happen to know what I should do with an Laptop running on Windows 7, with Intel HD graphics and 3GB RAM, also using the lowest graphical settings. the tricky part is this laptop is running on a custom built driver. intel states that using a generic driver will not work. i suppose my only option is going to the manufacturers webpage. and looking for an update there
    Last edited by Meena09; Apr 24, 2012 at 03:36 AM.