Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

what are you specs, Chicken??? You should try going to the manufacturers webpage, for instant I have an Intel HD graphics on a Dell laptop, initally i went to dell's website, and downloaded what they said was the latest driver, which it was not, so I then went to intel's website and there I found waht i needed just as Ryoko did.

you should probably check the card manufacturer's website

MY SOLUTION:
    my laptop
    Spoiler!

literally...since Alpha, which was unplayable for me, Benchmark, which i got scores well under 500 W/O shaders, and early beta i CONSTANTLY crash in multiparty/npc/interrupt event..

..yet now im able to play on setting 3 with shader no crash.

*if your laptop is like mine then your Intel HD Graphic Display has CUSTOM drivers MADE BY THE MANUFACTURE OF YOUR LAPTOP (my case HP), meaning you cant install [lastest]drivers directly from Intel, only by the manufacture...but theres a work around.
    go to http://downloadcenter.intel.com/default.aspx and Find downloads by category:
    Spoiler!

Product family:Graphics
    Product line: Laptop graphics controllers
    Product name: Intel® HD Graphics

download the lastest driver and put the files in a folder called "sp#####" in your computer's SWSETUP folder located here:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

*SWSETUP is where most driver are placed*

To install go into your folder that you created with the files you intalled and press Setup.exe and your done.

THIS IS A MANUAL INSTALLATION FOR DRIVERS. TRYING TO INSTALL FROM THE DEVICE MANAGER WONT WORK HERE[Device Manager will tell you that you are up to date with HP's drivers not Intel] BECAUSE THIS IS A INTEL GENERIC DRIVER NOT A CUSTOM BUILT BY YOUR LAPTOP MANUFACTURE.

results
    Spoiler!