Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I feel like they really need to kick up the Emergency Event things.

Not necessarily in difficulty or frequency, but make them happen together more often.

And not just the boss monster spawns. Because those seem to like to happen one after another quite a bit.

But... the funji/barrier thing. Why doesn't that one happen more? I feel like they're really missing something by not having it appear during boss fights, because if multiple of them happened at once while 8+ people were fighting a boss... now that would be intense.

Sure I guess it would suck since the abducted people would be out of the fight for quite a bit, but then if they made the portals prioritize Forces... maybe people would actually regroup against a boss. Would make for much more interesting dynamics.

Or let bosses actually run away when they're low on HP, and have the sealed door missions pop up to protect the boss while it tries to escape. Or, with the barrier removal/key collection seal, spawn a boss with one of the keys, since there always seems to be a monster holding the last one.

Or maybe they do plan on doing these kinds of things, it's just since these are normal/early missions, they don't want to test us too hard.

Please prove me wrong, SEGA.

....what? Whenever I'm doing a run, I get waaay too many of those damn Interrupt Events. It gets kind of aggravating sometimes, truthfully. Especially when it's a "Collect" event, and we have to run all the way to the corner of Jabip and West Bumblefuck to get those block/keys.

If anything, I say that they correlate the amount of events you get with how many real (not bot) players are in your party...unless they already do that.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    ....what? Whenever I'm doing a run, I get waaay too many of those damn Interrupt Events. It gets kind of aggravating sometimes, truthfully. Especially when it's a "Collect" event, and we have to run all the way to the corner of Jabip and West Bumblefuck to get those block/keys.

If anything, I say that they correlate the amount of events you get with how many real (not bot) players are in your party...unless they already do that.
    It feels to me like they do.

In a solo run on an empty block, I can run straight to Vol Dragon and only get like... 2-3 events I'd say?

lmao

but ehm they happen enough imo, just perfect
    they seem to happen alot more in higher level maps and exploration maps

Funny thing about the collection one. The barrier that goes up... The last 2 keys were on the other side of it. So we couldn't do a damn thing. Then the servers went down.

'TIS A SIGN!

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

I don't think you should have emergency events unless you're in a party. At least don't use a major boss in any of the events unless you're in a party. I'm tired of getting the emergency Vol Dragon in the caves in some small corner where I'm fighting the camera more than the dragon.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Aside the camara(Not having an issue), I rather like it when a boss shows up in a tight spot area. Makes it a bit more...intense?

Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    Funny thing about the collection one. The barrier that goes up... The last 2 keys were on the other side of it. So we couldn't do a damn thing. Then the servers went down.

'TIS A SIGN!
    OMG. I hate when the wall goes up and cuts you off from the rest of the party, so you just have to sit and wait for them finish the event.

I get too many of them. We had to fight FOUR Vol Dragons back to back, not including the one at the end of the Exploration Map.

I've never had the emergancy stage at all and maybe every 10 runs I will get an enemergacy event. I wonder why the server hates me. Is it because I try to find the absolutely least crowded server with no people on it? If the servers could handle tons of people i'd always be on a busy block but, frank these servers suck dick.