Page 240 of 486 FirstFirst ... 140190230237238239240241242243250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 4858

Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    Went with red for the uniform.

Spoiler!
    I actually like the M Guardians Uniform a lot better this time around. I always felt like it fit really odd in PSP:2 (and so on) - the shoulders were really huge and blocky, and the garment sorta vacuumed your arms into twigs, regardless of character muscle mass. I always liked the style of the outfit, just not the fit. They appear to have fixed that. Now it looks hot!

Love it, Joh! I'd also like to see a top-3 format for the monthly spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Hmm, I would like to know that too. Or, actually, I think it would be nice to have the 2nd and 3rd place pictures in the first post too, inside a spoiler box.
    Something like this:

ongratulations to:

-1st place picture-

Honorable Mentions:
    Spoiler!
    Of course only the 1st place gets a prize, but I believe that also showing the 2nd and 3rd place pictures would serve as incentive for the users who got those places to try for even better next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Love it, Joh! I'd also like to see a top-3 format for the monthly spotlight.

I don't think we will implent that into the spotlight. The reason for that would be because it's not a contest. The spotlight was intended and still is a kind of reward for a talented poster. And as its name tells it's a spotlight meant for the person winning, and not meant to be shared with anybody else.

I understand the curiosity but you have to know that the scoring is anonymously within our group and not even we, the members, know the final scores. So in the end its better to keep it as it is.

Additional; if people know they have to actually win to be shown wouldn't that also drive them to try harder? At least thats my impression on things.

Arika has the last words on that and probably will answer you sooner or later on this regards.

Yup, exactly as Tene said. We don't want this to turn out to be a competition say who better than who. Hey I m on higher rank than you etc. I prefer it to be just a reward that we give to people here one per month only.

So everybody can think of you are in the 2nd place and be happy, instead of having us list all the name in rank but have no your name and get depress.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Mmm.... nope, no meseta to spend on costumes this time. My char's body is not made for these. Perhaps later... maybe Gettinghard's costume... dunno.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I see, while I think it could be nice for non-competitive reasons, it could also create unnecessary drama, I guess.

Anyway, trying a short hairtyle with Johana together with Heretic Queen. :>
    Spoiler!
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Emilia's outfit looks so much better on anyone but Emilia, that... I would say it's not even funny, but really, it is. It's hilarious. Emilia is so annoying that she even makes her own outfit look bad.

Heretic Lord looks strange on women. From what I've seen, it's the manliest outfit we've been given so far. The pinnacle of PSO2 masculinity. And now the women are rocking it.
    And really, it's a shame. Why can women wear the most masculine of male outfits, but men can't wear the most feminine of women's outfits? It's just a travesty of justice.
    Speaking of which,

Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    Went with red for the uniform.

Spoiler!
    Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous.

I want to know who got second place ; ;

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    @aka,
    I don't like the alt char design, but your main casual look pretty good match on that part.
    I've never liked your character design either but I've never felt the need to express that.
    PSO2 - Sen, Xecty

Not really helping the girls wear boys clothes thing
    Spoiler!

But when did i ever look good in girly clothing?

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

@Radical Dreamer: Thank you...but gah, she isn't amazing...i see much better everyday x_x

@Resanoca: So feminine.

@Sayara: I thought you looked good in the NPC outfit. That's the only outfit I saw you in anyways, lol

New gacha stuff:

Marie Wind
    Spoiler!

Emilia Replica
    Spoiler!

Guardian's Uniform F
    Spoiler!

Usamimi ribbons <3
    Last edited by Shirai; Mar 6, 2013 at 04:47 PM.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK