Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO 2 Music

After seeing the level of detail in the forest I would kill for a jungle/Gal Da Val Island remake.

The music was so fricking amazing in that area.
    EVGA x58 Classified 759 Motherboard, Intel 990X CPU @ 4.2 GHz
    Corsair 1200 watt Power Supply, 12 GB DDR3 Corsair
    3x GTX 480's in SLi, Corsair 800D Case
    Please Read, Connection Issue Template.

Nice. Thanks for the upload. Snatched them already. :P
    トビ~

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

PSU had some amazing music in it. Unfortunately, you never got to hear any of it. For some reason, they only used the boring songs in the most common areas. The good stuff was rarely used.

After listening to the music posted, I have to say, I'm not in love with it. The miniboss theme was pretty great, but the rest was just pretty good. It's not bad music, it's just not my style. Still, a definite step up from what we were given in PSU! Even better than alot of PSO stuff.

Thank you, again, for the uploads. Don't be shy with updates, I'd love to hear the rest of the tracks.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    PSU had some amazing music in it. Unfortunately, you never got to hear any of it. For some reason, they only used the boring songs in the most common areas. The good stuff was rarely used.

After listening to the music posted, I have to say, I'm not in love with it. The miniboss theme was pretty great, but the rest was just pretty good. It's not bad music, it's just not my style. Still, a definite step up from what we were given in PSU! Even better than alot of PSO stuff.

Thank you, again, for the uploads. Don't be shy with updates, I'd love to hear the rest of the tracks.
    Absolutely, PSU had some good tracks. Brave Fight, the Rozenom City BGM, and the Ice SEED contamination theme are some of the first ones that come to mind.

Ship 2 - Gatz

The PSO2 Sound Director is Hideaki Kobayashi, the same guy who composed some PSO/PSU musics. Personally, I love his style and in my opinion PSO2 has great tunes.

Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by sugarFO View Post
    I'm still hoping for another seabed battle music in this game!
    Oh no no no no... not another seabed battle music... they have to make it another seabed entire area, with both battle and quiet music. Ep2 was worth playing for Seabed alone.

The PSO2 Sound Director is Hideaki Kobayashi, the same guy who composed some PSO/PSU musics. Personally, I love his style and in my opinion PSO2 has great tunes.
    Well, Kobayashi was the Sound director on both. Basically if Im not mistaken all PSO music was Kobayashi and Fumie Kumatani. Kumatani is NOT in PSO2 though, weird decision, her style was perfect for PSO.

Also, PSO2 has Kenichi Tokoi, who worked on PSU but not on PSO. He is more know for his work on Sonic series and both Space Channel 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    I know, I'm .
    No way! You pretty much echoed my thoughts word-for-word.

Thank you very much for these! I hope you get to upload more.

Quote Originally Posted by goldwing View Post
    o when you get the chance can you put up the stage complete music???? thats one of my fave bgm belive it or not.
    Also, this!