Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Me and my friend are thinking of jumping back in..

Title. Thinking of buying the 360 version..and while I kno there won't. Be a booming pop..has it become desolate enough where joining is a waste of time? We'll be starting from scratch by the way

Its all up to you. Although some people would argue on here that making the jump to the PC Version might be more worth it. But like i said, its all up to you.

Welcome to the Fourms BTW.

Thanks. Joined like 5 years ago though lol. The pc version isn't available to my friend. What I'm trying to ask is will there be sufficient people to party with

There are enough people to easily find parties on popular missions, depending on the time of day. Universe two has the most population and outside events White Beast is the most popular mission. Military Subway and Bruce's Dungeon have boosted experience for a while and on Friday we have a GBR starting: http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...bruary-17-2012

Quote Originally Posted by Xeno88 View Post
    Thanks. Joined like 5 years ago though lol. The pc version isn't available to my friend. What I'm trying to ask is will there be sufficient people to party with
    I was just on the 360 PSU version yesterday. Universe 2 was almost full.
    Control-F.
    Never leave a FAQ without it.

Cool. Guess I'll see you guys on there

Im back on now. Need some pointers as a low level, like what missions are most populated for lowbies, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Xeno88 View Post
    Im back on now. Need some pointers as a low level, like what missions are most populated for lowbies, etc
    Im best bet is Innocent Grils mission once you hit lv. 50 take your character to Egg thief. make sure that when doing egg theif find a good Group that will willing to help you bypass your baisc class and if you cant find anyone for egg thief then spend bit more IG. after good time on Innocent Girl and get the wings and alot silver badges and collecting a tons of olpads and stuff then make sure you save them so you can trade them in for for few S base grinder sell it for 45-35k each. this way you can earn bit cash for a cheap arm slot armor and a sleep resit. then spam around to spam *need a ride to white beast* let them take you to COG: Pavilion of Air.now this gonna be very hard and bit annoying but this is way u can lvl up to get avoid from being booted from a party.Join a Party that have there tittle saying ALL R Welcome *A rank White Beast Mission* take some time get what you can from that mission few decent misson poist lil bit of exp.then just when you hit lv. 70 by then you might get a free rare mission- you can ether go to the one on the 4th floor just get exp and mission out the way or get you some decent wep on other free rare mission to earn bit more meseta. ok so your what like lv.75 right but now ur ready to hunt decent item. but still broke need money will this is good time go hunt for a Adahna Degahna cannon board at http://psupedia.info/Forest_Infiltration once you got the board and earn a like 8-10mill for it then its time get nice thing and focus on doing other thing find where most player hang out for GBR or special events. stay in a group that wont be mean and always find a party that a lot player to join for exp and mp all the time. Well the rest is up to you and good luck

PSU. Ohh how I really don't miss you anymore.