Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default how to turn your HUD off on your pic!!!

so i didnt see a thread on this and as i found out and let people know i found out how to do it was was selfish for not shareing this info lol so i decided to show you what i know. which isnt much but still im sure it could help many

first you wanna go to the gears and click on the third option.

after wards you will get another menu like this

Click on the first drop down list and it will open up for you when it dose click on the forth option and it will look like this.

now you see that second bubble that isnt highlighted at the bottom there? click it and when you do it will automaticly get rid of your HUD to test it you have to take a pic cause in game it will not show the difference.

and ther you have it now when this happens make sure you SAVE this by clicking the option down at the bottom of the window on your far left. then click the left option again to confirm the save. if done correctly the window will close not only that but all your pics will hvae no HUD XP enjoy guys

Would rather they make this a quick menu option like how it was in Alpha 2. =\ Going into option to change it every time you want it to show/not show is relatively annoying.

Yea that would b nicer than this. This way almost seems messy but at least once its off its off

i think most people here knew cause they use the translation patch ;p

Quote Originally Posted by GrandTickler View Post
    i think most people here knew cause they use the translation patch ;p
    Well yea i figured that but one guy did ask me to share so i made it public. I did it with a good intent. And if ur like me and refuse to use the translater then this really helps

Guide section??? Plox???
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

i wish they left it the way it was in the CC. hold shift for no hud, push it normal for hud.

Durring the Pre-OB all I had to do was press T or Y or something close to them and the HUD disappeared.

That was the first thing I did. Turned off the annoying HUD for screenshots. Looks a lot more clean and professional without any of that clutter around the bottom, unless, of course, the type of screenshot requires the HUD, but most don't.

Same here i hate that mess it makes it harder to get good ss. And now that ik u can use t or something i guess theres no need for this a?
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.