Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 11 star katanas

Default 11 star katanas

So i checked out the player shop, and i already see 11 star katanas up; however, some of the katanas were not even showcased in the preview so im wondering where do each of these drop from, well one of them is a new multiclass (gunner, hunter, braver), one of them looks like a zeshrayda shell, and the other one is the one thats showcased in the video.

One drops from Tranmizer
    One drops from Zeshaydra
    One drops from Rockbear
    One drops from Gorono

all from AQ and everytime there is a new update with new weapons they do not showcase all of them.

フィルフスイレン - gorongo
    ザムラナザン - rog belt
    ゼッシュウ - zesh or rig
    エレヌバティン - mizer

The new 11* katanas look ugly as hell in my opinion... i shall just stick with susano since there isnt much of a difference in power

i dont care about it being ugly, as long as it can make me solo even teh toughest quests, like tower defense, i'll use it, because here, i'm stuck with a DIO SIGALGA, i have one 11 star but its a sharp cycler, i plan to trade once i get premium if those 11 star katanas refuse to drop for me.

got the garongo one on my first sh aq. I got excited even though I knew these 11* were going to be common since one of my teammates said he got 2 11* in one AQ ( I got 3 btw). It's still the highest satk 11* katana and doesn't have judgement time but has heavens divide which is good enough for me since I have spirit collector katana right now

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

Quote Originally Posted by kabutozero View Post
    got the garongo one on my first sh aq. I got excited even though I knew these 11* were going to be common since one of my teammates said he got 2 11* in one AQ ( I got 3 btw). It's still the highest satk 11* katana and doesn't have judgement time but has heavens divide which is good enough for me since I have spirit collector katana right now
    i heard you were using boosters, but i solo everything, none of my friends are up to level here (they just started playing) and i figured that the stuff may be harder to drop when you're not in a party. in that case, is it worth it to use boosters?

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    i heard you were using boosters, but i solo everything, none of my friends are up to level here (they just started playing) and i figured that the stuff may be harder to drop when you're not in a party. in that case, is it worth it to use boosters?
    nope.

then don't do aq altogether , if you go solo withotu booster you wont' get back 10 capsules...

Why not just find a party?

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

Quote Originally Posted by kabutozero View Post
    then don't do aq altogether , if you go solo withotu booster you wont' get back 10 capsules...

Why not just find a party?
    i run with a party with 250% boosters + fully lucky rise set and i barely can get 10 def caps sometimes.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama