Hmm hiya everyone I am having some problems bigtime because, I really like my apsaras mag but the only problem is that in order to keep him my mag stats must be MIND /DEX/POWER my section ID is Viridia as you know im a viridian Ramar which means that I need as much power as possible at level 200 the stats finished off as Mind/65/Dex64/Power63
    im thinking if I remake it with more dex It would help ?but im not sure please any help is greatly appreciated.

If you have a Hunter with a B ID (or an open character slot where you can make a dummy Hunter with a B ID) you can make yourself a new Apsaras with the stat order POW>MIND>DEX. Since you'll be using it on a RAmar I'd suggest final stats something to the tune of: 5 DEF, 150 POW, 20 DEX, 25 MIND. Adjust accordingly for your needs, but as a ranger you won't need much extra DEX once you get into higher levels and MIND is kinda wasted on rangers (you'll have to have some in order to get the proper stat order, obviously).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-03-21 21:13 ]</font>

Thanks again VulpesMundi,hmm but I have one more question if I max hmm out will I be able to feed him with my Apsaras changing back into Kama *LOL*

Want some candy?

That mag is really not the mag for you.

First off, to max your stats at 200 you only need 55 MST, and 38ATA on your mag... What i would do is A Mag with 6DFP/135ATP/38ATA/21MST
    Mat with 92 power mats, 45 luck mats 75 Def mats, 38 Evasion Mats. I THINK, don't flame if it's wrong just to the calculations.

I'm Pretty Sure this will max ATA, ATP, DFP, EVP, and LCK. you will be 68 away from max MST... but since you won't be using atack techs later on, the only thing affected by this is Resta (shifta and Deband are not affected by MST) And if you wanted to max it, 2 God/MST would work fine. Otherwise... God/Battle, Cure/Frozen, Cure/Paralysis, Ect.

If you want to keep your Original Mag then you will be wasting stats as far as lvl 200 maxing goes. But if you don't plan on going that far, then just try and keep your Mind 1 higher than Dex one higher than Pow and you should be ok.

And if you feed your mag ever it will turn back into Kama (as far as i know).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gideonx on 2003-03-21 21:20 ]</font>

Hmm ouch that sucks so pretty much, as far as Apsaras goes im pretty screwed well I really like him because of the invincibility feature
    I guess I better try for a sato or something whats the best color sato out of the bunch?I know from picturs that sound are pretty grusome looking

The Sato colors are displayed here...

http://www.pso-world.com/magguidev3.php?page=2