Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Default About PSO2 storyline (Incluiding lore, environment, etc...)

Yes, i know that PSO2 has got a story mode. But because i haven't got knowledge of reading japanese, i can't understand the story line of the game, making it very hard when you try to understand the storyline.

Only i could understand the title, which can make me an idea...

However... anyone can explain me about PSO2 lore?

Greetings and thanks.

I'm also interested in this. How much basic info is known now that the closed beta's over?

Shion is a scientist from vector industries. She is working in a Racaseal/Hucaseal named KOS-MOS. The darkers are the new form of the Gnosis.

Quote Originally Posted by LokinModar View Post
    Shion is a scientist from vector industries. She is working in a Racaseal/Hucaseal named KOS-MOS. The darkers are the new form of the Gnosis.
    This made me laugh

Shion's choice of word sounds like she's pulling them from a dictionary, which makes her feel like she's not actually a human.

The chapter we played hinted about time loop/time travel/Schrodinger's Cat/Virtue's Last Reward/etc.
    Last edited by Alenoir; May 1, 2012 at 11:27 AM.

If they're a video of someone playing through the story missions i can start translating. I would have done it in game, but I skipped all of the story cut scenes on account of Affin being a total whiny bitch. And spent the first 30 minutes of the game trying to brutally murder him.

Lol, skipped the story quests for the same reason. Afin is unbearable.

Quality isn't the best, but since everything is voiced it shouldn't be that much of a problem.

CHAPTER 0

CHAPTER 1
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17621914
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17622301
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17622803

Yeah, Afin is pretty hard to stand. "OH NO, THERE ARE, LIKE, LITERALLY FIVE DAGANS HERE HOW DID THEY APPEAR WHAT'S HAPPENING WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE". Echo can't decide if she's a tsundere or not, Xeno is generic as hell, and we can only hope the not-human speculation is true to explain Shion's strange (read: bad) voice acting. But Maloo and the nurses are pretty delicious. I shouldn't have noticed, but dammit, Phillia's hair uses the same texture as the teacher's in Real Kanojo (don't you judge me).

But, uh, the very basic gist of it so far, as I've been able to tell, is you're a rookie for Arks, partnered up with Afin to explore the planet(s) while Darkers are mysteriously appearing. So a mix of PSO and PSU. Calling them Darkers pretty much confirms Dark Force/Falz/Fulkis as end boss, but that wasn't hard to guess anyways.

story in my mmo rpg? Who cares. Waste of damn time. Give me more stages weapons cloths CONTENT.

Quote Originally Posted by Clessy View Post
    story in my mmo rpg? Who cares. Waste of damn time. Give me more stages weapons cloths CONTENT.
    NO NO ^