Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast

But...you dont even know what hes saying

he could be talking about how boring and weak they look for all you know

or maybe he left his coffee pot on
    Last edited by Eggobandit; May 2, 2012 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggobandit View Post
    But...you dont even know what hes saying.
    But that's just the thing; We feel irresistible urges to murder him, and we can't even tell what he's saying! That's just how stupidly irritating he is! His skill in annoying is so high it breaks language barriers!

I think that just shows how powerful our unyielding ability to assume shit is

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    His skill in annoying is so high it breaks language barriers!
    Dang, my tolerance skill has gotta be sky-high, then, because he doesn't bug me in the slightest. >.>

...can I have a cookie or something for this? :P
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Idk i kinda like the kid his like a little brother to my char. Makes me miss sarisa and emilia but glad to have a younger starter char unlike yut.
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggobandit View Post
    But...you dont even know what hes saying

he could be talking about how boring and weak they look for all you know

or maybe he left his coffee pot on
    I know this was half kidding (and made me laugh lol), but don't forget that there actually are people who understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by RocSage View Post
    As far as the story is concerned and having Afin there, I prefer PSO's tutorial mission with Kireek as it makes more sense to have an experienced person teach you stuff than a inexperienced person.
    The problem here is that the (experienced) mission operator is the one telling you what to do during the tut mission. Afin is a newbie just like you, and is supposedly learning at the same time. I don't see anything wrong with that considering this was supposed to be a controlled environment.

The mission from what I gather was supposed to be a routine route for training newbies in fact, considering all the barriers in place. That's why Afin bugs out even more than the monkey he's never seen before outside of probably simulations and pictures, This Wasn't Supposed To Be Possible(tm). Right after that you see a random ranger get owned up. Everything's going wrong.

Despite what PSO has taught us, not everyone that joins a military-style force is actually prepared for real battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Saotome Kaneda View Post
    The problem here is that the (experienced) mission operator is the one telling you what to do during the tut mission. Afin is a newbie just like you, and is supposedly learning at the same time. I don't see anything wrong with that considering this was supposed to be a controlled environment.

The mission from what I gather was supposed to be a routine route for training newbies in fact, considering all the barriers in place. That's why Afin bugs out even more than the monkey he's never seen before outside of probably simulations and pictures, This Wasn't Supposed To Be Possible(tm). Right after that you see a random ranger get owned up. Everything's going wrong.

Despite what PSO has taught us, not everyone that joins a military-style force is actually prepared for real battle.
    One of the most intelligent and rational posts in this whole damn thread.
    Also, like one other member posted, my tolerance skill aslo must be sky-high too, because Afynn doesn't bug me in the slightest either...
    Some of the members posting it this thread sound like immature 12-17 yr olds.. Please go back to FailChan kiddies.
    Last edited by ShadowDragon28; May 2, 2012 at 06:21 PM.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    One of the most intelligent and rational posts in this whole damn thread.
    Also, like one other member posted, my tolerance skill aslo must be sky-high too, because Afynn doesn't bug me in the slightest either...
    Some of the members posting it this thread sound like immature 12-17 yr olds.. Please go back to FailChan kiddies.
    It doesn't bug me, but I think Kireek is better story wise because you can do more with him. The problem with Afin is that when they do that what the writers are doing is going "We're not telling your story we're telling this other characters' story" At the same time depending on where you're picking up the story Afin is between a completely real character to a completely unrealistic character.

We can take a guess that when you start you are not an Arks member, but rather an Arks candidate and you don't become a member until you get your MAG. We can also take a guess that Arks are more formally put together and so when you go on an "official" mission you don't really have the say of who you work with.

Now as far as your comments ShadowDragon, I remember a certain person, 5 years ago, whining about the definition of witch and warlock which most people, including me, would find quite a bit petulant and immature. Are you saying you've grown up or should we play the kettle/pot game?

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saotome Kaneda View Post

This, and yeah I'm only HALF joking defending Afin. But his personality or... "TROPE-ISH CHARCTER" isn't even all that bad. Also there's a difference between a well used trope, and an over/badly used trope. You may have seen Afins personality a few times before in some anime. But not only do you not see it THAT much, but it's not even that annoying of a personality.

Would you rather him be some tall serious professional not afraid of anything guy that does exist in real life?

The point is, it was funny at first, but you guys are going to have to seriously admit that you're just trying to hard to hate Afin JUST because he's a young anime character, which is kind of ignorant when you only know visually what's going on and you're barely giving the character a chance But "ECHO AND XENO ARE OKAY." (they're actually kind of boring, and I hate their appearance but okay I'm not gonna shit on them and whine that they're boring.)

Like what the hell? people are better off farming for "please agree with me ;o;" points by going back to hating on PSU.

Anyway good job getting back on topic. It's okay if I ignore getting back on topic as long as I admit being a hypocrite just to prove a point though!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.