Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Anime/Manga story writing rule # 1!

Even a monkey could write manga.

But if it works on most of your LOLI NEWMAN DD CUP MOE OBSESSED, OTAKU customers why pay writers?? BWAHAHAHAHAHA-JAPAN-HAHAHAHA!
    THIS was the logic behind PSU's story

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    THIS was the logic behind PSU's story
    And anything else from Japan...

In the last... 13 years.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Clessy View Post
    story in my mmo rpg? Who cares. Waste of damn time. Give me more stages weapons cloths CONTENT.
    I second this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    Everytime I was forced to take Emilia on a mission, I wept.
    How did you not hate Yuto the most? He is the worst character in the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Clessy View Post
    story in my mmo rpg? Who cares. Waste of damn time. Give me more stages weapons cloths CONTENT.
    I THIRD this who cares, stories are for sissy girly men who dont want to kill stuff
    stories are for women with all that feelings mumbo jumbo
    Last edited by jmanx; May 1, 2012 at 06:40 PM.
    Duck Tales
    # of Members: 45

Requirement to join Duck Tales - If I like the cut of your Jib jk its free for all
    wait no i mean free for all

Quote Originally Posted by jmanx View Post
    I SECOND this who cares, stories are for sissy girly men who dont want to kill stuff
    stories are for women with all that feelings mumbo jumbo
    That's the dumbest thing ever heard. Sure, you can do that, but some story would be nice to make what you're doing a little more interesting and non-repetitive.

Besides, if they make them optional like PSO Blue Burst had them, would you complain about it then?

I suppose they should try to apeace everybody in this game, whether you like to grind uncontrollably or just like to follow a story...
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...

Eh guys, thanks a lot for your posts. Now i've got an idea of PSO2 so i'm very thankful with your posts =)

Of course, all lore of pso2 begins with a cruel entry of dark creatures (In PSO, only you see it at the end of ep1) and then, for saving the world, you always kill dark falz or any grand dark creature made of dark falz's power.

Unafortunately, i've got other question, and it's about the prologue that you can see on the official website of PSO2. Yeah, i know that i'm in 238AB (I'm not sure about the age, but i remember something like this) because when you play any event, you can see the date. However, what's the translation of this prologue?

Greetings and thanks a lot, i'm very thankful =)

Here, let me change the story to a different kind of generic.

You are an adventurer a Hunter a spess mahreen a Space Marine in the Adventurer's Guild Arks Colony Earth Space Army, being sent to kill the Shadow Lord colonize distant worlds fight aliens, with your sidekick Ineffective Effeminate Teenager Whiny Effeminate Teenager Plucky Comic Relief. Also joining you is Obi-Wan Generic Hero Secondbest Hero and his wife bitch heterosexual lifemate. But things are darker than they seem, as you find a mysterious girl who lost her memory an amnesiac girl of mystery an ancient relic. Will you be able to save the world the system the universe?

More weapons and more content. Story comes after for whoever wants to translate it.

Love the amount of people who have to drag their opinions of "lol wo cars abot da storay."

I believe this thread was made to understand the current story. While I too care less about the story than most other things, if I can I would rather understand it rather than "lol lemme just kill these rappies hurr."