Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default AC Exchange Rate and other Q&A's

Since I didint see a post regarding this specifically, I was wondering if there is any information regarding the AC Exchange Rate.

First off, I'm asuming that they are only accepting Yen, if so, then how much Yen would 30 AC cost? If I'm not mistaken, you need 30 AC to get your room for a month, so I think this is a ideal reference for its cost.

Also, if they only accept Yen, then how would people from outside of Japan buy AC? I've never done something like this in my life (paying in another currency), but I'm sure there are ways around it. Or can you just do it directly with your good ol' USD in your bank account?

On a side note, I think you could buy AC on CB, but I never tried it, nor bothered myself because I was having so much fun, so I didint think much about it. So did anyone over here actually went in the "Buy AC" option and saw the rates? Or was it disabled?

Now, let's discuss!

Let the speculation begin!
    Will work for Scape Dolls and Super Star Atomizers.

And before the speculation even begins, may I remind people that the AC prices for stuff in the Closed Beta was temporary.

^and fairly low so we can spend like crazy so SEGA can test it.
    Will work for Scape Dolls and Super Star Atomizers.

From what I heard, they might do 1:1 Yen to AC.. but I doubt that will be the case, 12.95USD for 1k seems.. silly.
    Last edited by Brimcon; May 3, 2012 at 06:56 PM.
    Valon Lv:X Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    And before the speculation even begins, may I remind people that the AC prices for stuff in the Closed Beta was temporary.
    True, never contemplated that, things are most likely to go up or down depending on various factors, heck, they might even be "AC Sales" or something alike for all that we know when it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Brimcon View Post
    From what I heard, they might do 1:1 Yen to AC.. but I doubt that will be the case, 12.95USD for 1k seems.. silly.
    I read that too, but I HIGHLY doubt this, I mean, 1 USD = 80.23 yen (provided by Google), that's just... too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Syphio View Post
    I read that too, but I HIGHLY doubt this, I mean, 1 USD = 80.23 yen (provided by Google), that's just... too good to be true.
    Now granted, the CBT prices were that low for testing, My guess is that a "Premium" Will be around 800-900 AC if its at that price.
    Valon Lv:X Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Syphio View Post
    Actually, not really, it'll probabely be easiest to keep it at 1 AC = 1 Yen.

But change the price on the other items.

So AC Scratch ticket, 200~300 AC per coupon.
    Room 30 day - 1500 AC
    Scape Doll - 50 AC

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Actually, not really, it'll probabely be easiest to keep it at 1 AC = 1 Yen.

But change the price on the other items.

So AC Scratch ticket, 200~300 AC per coupon.
    Room 30 day - 1500 AC
    Scape Doll - 50 AC
    True, but I doubt that the room would be so costy.. I mean, 1500 AC/Yen is about 18 bucks, I mean, might as well get a WoW account or play that Star Wars MMO.