Default Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon visualization, drop location and reviews

Greetings my fellow citizen of Gurhal! I am Leon Sky.Finally I was able to finish all the things that I need to present this guide.Here you can explore all S rank weapons that the game has. This guide includes weapon visualization and of course drop location.Take note that there are a lot of ways or drop location when you are hunting a specific item especially weapons.For example your looking for an item and this guide told you that a specific mission or monster will give you the drop but that is not the only way to hunt it.

There are a lot of ways such as different monsters that have the same drop and missions as well.I will not list all of those ways I am just covering where I found those items as a confirmed reliable drop location and as my journal.Weapons that need specific job type is also listed in here. If a weapon doesn't have any picture at all,it means I'm still hunting for one or sold it accidentally.

I just want to thank especially to God for giving me the passion to write this guide and to my girlfriend Star for editing this guide. I'm proud of her. And to Devifoxx for making an awesome guide that made my own personal guide possible and last but not the least AsuravonD for helping me a lot by adding weapon visualization and helping me understand the game further.Hope this guide can help you and for both veterans and newbhies. We will update it always and add essential things or guides for PSP2I.

Mod edit: Removed. Violation of forum rules.
    Last edited by Dragwind; May 9, 2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Advertising
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

This is pretty neet,thanks for putting the effort and time to create this Leon-sky!

Though in some of your AXE pictures there are loading screen next to the weapon stats,is it intentional or do you have a error?
    Last edited by Gintoki-kun; May 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

Oh those weapons with the loading screen means, I'm still hunting for one of I don't have the weapon yes ^_^ you can also send pictures for more weapon visualization hehe! at [email protected] just follow the procedure how I took the pictures^_^ anyway thanks, It's my pleasure for making this guide. I am so thankful to Devifoxx and Vio.
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

Skilled Fighter

[quote=Leon-Sky;2752095]Greetings my fellow citizen of Gurhal! I am Leon Sky.Finally I was able to finish all the things that I need to present this guide.Here you can explore all S rank weapons that the game has. This guide includes weapon visualization and of course drop location.Take note that there are a lot of ways or drop location when you are hunting a specific item especially weapons.For example your looking for an item and this guide told you that a specific mission or monster will give you the drop but that is not the only way to hunt it.

There are a lot of ways such as different monsters that have the same drop and missions as well.I will not list all of those ways I am just covering where I found those items as a confirmed reliable drop location and as my journal.Weapons that need specific job type is also listed in here. If a weapon doesn't have any picture at all,it means I'm still hunting for one or sold it accidentally.

I just want to especially thank Devifoxx for making an awesome guide that made my own personal guide possible and to AsuravonD for helping me a lot by adding weapon visualization and helping me understand the game further.Hope this guide can help you and for both veterans and newbhies. We will update it always and add essential things or guides for PSP2I.

Removed.
    Last edited by Dragwind; May 9, 2012 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aduran View Post
    There was a file with all the weapon images floating around. If you get a hold of it, you can pretty much almost complete.
    Oh thanks for the info ^_^ I will look at it. Well Vio completed the twin saber section hehe, I will edit once i'm done here
    "

Thank you for the guide Leon!
    It'll prove to be useful for me and my friends!

Good luck completing your guide!

It's a pleasure ^_^ I will keep you all posted. I will always update it and add other guide as well
    "

Rod Section and Drop Location has been added in our weapon database at *removed* Stay tuned for more updates
    Last edited by Dragwind; May 9, 2012 at 02:51 PM.
    "

Oh can I ask even though it's your own guide that the infinity only weapons be posted there,unless some weapons stats have been nerfed/boosted but it will be a great addition since most of these other weapons can be viewed in the psp2pedia.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140