Default PSPi - Starting out again

Hi everyone,

I was an avid PSO player and played PSU to death (farming Light Bulbs to sell comes to mind ), until the servers for PC shut down. Naturally I am not missing out on PSPi and when I started the game, I realised I do not understand a thing... I lost interest in the game after that...

I searched around and downloaded DeviFoxx guide, great work and helped a ton. Reading it now. Haha.

I deleted my past characters and restarted as a Cast Ranger, is that a good choice to farm items with?

Anything else I should know to get the most out of the game at this time? I tried going into PSN store but cannot find this game there, is there no DLC or items for the game?

Pardon me for the newbie questions, while I have played PSU before, this game feels very new, updated and not to mention I cannot read the text. Much learning to do haha.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Artbox; Nov 6, 2013 at 03:05 PM.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

If you are on PSP2I(which I am assuming you are based on the context of your post) you will need to get on to the JP PSN store to get the DLC that's there. As that has been asked and answered many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many times before now, I'll leave it to the search function and floating sticky to help you.