Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Stay tuned for updates and news and I apologize for the long delay, I got caught up in some video editing business and fixing our main site. Have a nice day ^_^
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

If you need help with images and text, let me know since I don't mind helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayokarna View Post
    If you need help with images and text, let me know since I don't mind helping.
    Thanks a bunch Ryo and sure I will keep you posted.
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

I guess ill do daggers soon
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leon-Sky View Post
    Thanks a bunch Ryo and sure I will keep you posted.
    Let me know what you need, I have quite a few weapons of the ones you have missing images of.

Quote Originally Posted by AsuravonD View Post
    I guess ill do daggers soon
    Waa thanks Vio
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Rayokarna View Post
    Let me know what you need, I have quite a few weapons of the ones you have missing images of.
    Yup Ryo, Just finishing some things before I play infinity again, thanks I will keep you posted about the weaps. ^_^
    "

Will Finish this guide. Still busy with alot of things though hehe!
    "