Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

thanks Vio
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

Updates! Spear section has been updated with new weapon visuals and drop location. After a long time I had the time to upload high end spears including the sweet and sick 16 star Regal Lancer and Knight of the Ultimate.Strike and pierce your enemies back to their place! Click here for Spear weapon database.

New Equipment::

- Cinep Nasur
    - Rep Nasur
    - Hand Spear S
    - Trident Crusher
    - Grandia
    - Bajuna'ata
    - Regal Lancer
    - Knight of the Ultimate

Thanks to AsuravonD ( Vio ) for sending weapon visuals and helping me a lot in this guide.
    Last edited by Leon-Sky; Jul 13, 2012 at 10:22 AM.
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

Unfortunately, this project will be abit slower because of my situation...
    So we're gonna need some new volunteers!
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Yeah but really I am thankful that you are there Vio. Thank a bunch so far. I hope your game will be fix soon.
    "

Weapon review, drop guide and visuals for Sword Category are already active and organize.Click here for the weapon database.Have a nice day players.
    "

Weapon review, drop guide and visuals for Rod Category are already active and organize.Click here for the weapon database.Have a nice afternoon players.
    Last edited by Leon-Sky; Jun 15, 2012 at 03:37 AM.
    "

Weapon review, drop guide and visuals for Twin Dagger Category are already active and organize.Click here for the weapon database.Have a nice day players.
    "

Weapon review, drop guide and visuals for Double Saber Category are already active and organize.Click here for the weapon database.Happy Gaming!
    "

Just thought I'd point out >.>

You have P.Wand listed as a max atk cross 4 infinity rank drop when it should be max attack infinity 4 S and infinity rank. (A too, but harder to get in that).

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

I should also point out that you can get Crea Doubles in the Gemaga lottery.

The one you get from a title reward will be neutral while the one you can get from Gemaga lottery will be any attribute.
    Last edited by EvilMag; Jun 19, 2012 at 09:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.