Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lsen View Post
    Just thought I'd point out >.>

You have P.Wand listed as a max atk cross 4 infinity rank drop when it should be max attack infinity 4 S and infinity rank. (A too, but harder to get in that).
    Sorry for the late reply, still preparing for cosplay so I'm a lil bit busy nowadays heh! Ok thanks for the input I will change it right away. I will also add the info about the crea doubles, Thanks Evil Mag and Isen
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

Weapon review, drop guide and visuals for Twin Claw and Grenade Category are already active and organize.Click here for the weapon database.Happy Gaming!
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

oooh this would be so useful !

Quote Originally Posted by myfoot1 View Post
    oooh this would be so useful !
    Glad you find it useful.^_^
    "

Updates! At Last! Sword section has been updated with new weapon visuals and drop location. Precious 16 Star Heart of Despair and Cursed Dark Flow are included.Slash your enemies with style! Click here for the updates.

New Equipment::

- Svaltus Sword
    - Zamba
    - Madam Parasol
    - Agito Replica
    - Toradicion
    - Sealed Nodachi
    - Heart of Despair
    - Cursed dark Flow

Thanks to AsuravonD ( Vio ) for sending weapon visuals and helping me a lot in this guide.
    Last edited by Leon-Sky; Jul 13, 2012 at 10:21 AM.
    "

Updates for Twin Dagger! Nice high end twin daggers are on deck with drop locations and visual with the 16 Star Sacrificial Dagger, let's rock, slice and dice! Click here for the updates.

New Equipment::

- Amure Tippies
    - Blitz Slugger
    - Tsumikiri Hyori
    - Lavis Blades
    - Twin Kamui
    - Brandish
    - Floating Edges
    - Twin Reaping
    - Sacrificial Dagger

Thanks to AsuravonD ( Vio ) for sending weapon visuals and helping me a lot in this guide.
    Last edited by Leon-Sky; Jul 13, 2012 at 10:21 AM.
    "

Weapon review, drop guide and visuals for Twin Handgun Category are already active and organize.Click here for the weapon database.Happy Gaming!
    "

Weapon review, drop guide and visuals for Rifle Category are already active and organize.Click here for the weapon database.Happy Gaming!
    "

Weapon review, drop guide and visuals for Shotgun Category are already active and organize.Click here for the weapon database.Happy Gaming!
    "

Weapon review, drop guide and visuals for Laser Cannon Category are already active and organize.Click here for the weapon database.Happy Gaming!
    "