Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Gonna be going through my characters in search of things you might like on them, so this post'll be updated with new stuff here and there shortly. Just give me about ten minutes to check it all.

As for what I would want from you for trading, I'll just denote what I'm willing to give you if we can connect, and what I might consider something that I will actually need to trade for. As FOR what, though, I'll list below it all whatyou have that I like. :P

---Hocho, 32% Native, Stun Lv2, Over End (TBQH, I don't think Hocho's come with any element over level 2, and I've never seen one with an element besides the basic five, Draw, Heart, or Slow :/)
    ---Hocho, 43%Mech/45 Hit, Heat Lv2, Over End (amazing for non-RA / non-CASTs due to high Hit)
    ---Divine/Mind (My FOmarl never uses them anyways; always full up on Save units, PP Recovery Lv5, and Compress PA; I have two of these)
    *---Frigiand, 43 Hit, Lv3, Earth Bullet (a soon-to-be favorite of HUcasts; too bad for no Beast or Dark%, but...)
    ---Naglering, 0/19/0/45/0, Lv3, Earth Bullet (intended for HUmar(l)s, since they're the highest-level element-adjustable Gunblade they can use, but still really great for Dark)
    *---Riverman Missouri, 28 Hit, Cool Style (not too bad of a weapon, despite lack of element)
    *---Riverman Missouri, 50 Machine, Light Lv2, Cool Style (not sure if the only RM you'd want HAS to have Celeb/Life/Risk, but this is a great anti-mech weapon for RA's)
    ---Divine/HP (I can give for free to upgrade your Master/HP if you like; I have SEVEN I have no need for anymore :< )
    ---PP Recovery Lv4 (because I have no Lv5's to give out besides what I'm using, sorry...)
    ---Gallatin, 0/16/0/0/45, Lv3, Divine Ray (SHUT UP AND TAKE MY LASER)

<* indicates what I can't give for free>

As for what you have that I like that I would consider trading for... hm... your Rappy Souls aside (;P), I don't really know about what I'd be willing to trade for, aside from things you have equipped (in which case I won't offer on them, because I don't want to inhibit you any; if YOU want to make an offer using what you have "equipped", you may, but I will not ask for anything you need).
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Jun 12, 2012 at 09:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Thanks Chaos! Your post is interesting, because the only items you listed that I want are the Free ones!

The Rivermans, while nice, don't have the attributes that I like (though I do like Light).
    The Frigiand... eh... I'll pass

The Heat Hocho and the Naglering, though, look mighty fine. I'd love those for my RAcast!
    I'll pass on the Gallatin... I don't really need hit, and I'm mainly looking for an upgrade to my Life Lasers (which would require super high Native and/or Beast)
    The Divine/Mind & HP also would come in handy.

Okay, readying my gear and heading online. :P

Sadly, I'm not going to get to be online anymore tonight - the roommate needed the wifi, so I had to re-encrypt it.

Hopefully tomorrow or Saturday during the Revival!

Alright, let's hope for that then. ^_^

Anything for the Shinobi Suit 4 slot? On my list, I mean.

That Celeb lvl4 Hadan Bite looks awful tasty. Would you consider it a fair trade?

Quote Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
    That Celeb lvl4 Hadan Bite looks awful tasty. Would you consider it a fair trade?
    most likely. give me a moment to think on it.
    Last edited by Ryoki; Jun 13, 2012 at 02:28 PM.

Just wanted to come in here about you wanting his Hadan Bite for your Shinobi Suit; since I'm probably going to be ruining this trade because I want to give Ryoki one of mine for free, I can give you a pair of Garahadan Fangs for you to roll for yourself to make a pair of good Hadan Bites for yourself if you like. Just figured I'd try and make both parties happy, since I don't want my generosity to one to become a malefactor to another... ^_^;

If I cannot connect with you, Food, which will be likely, I'll just hand the Fangs to Ryoki to give to you, if that'll suffice for you (and assuming Ryoki has no objections). :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    Just wanted to come in here about you wanting his Hadan Bite for your Shinobi Suit; since I'm probably going to be ruining this trade because I want to give Ryoki one of mine for free, I can give you a pair of Garahadan Fangs for you to roll for yourself to make a pair of good Hadan Bites for yourself if you like. Just figured I'd try and make both parties happy, since I don't want my generosity to one to become a malefactor to another... ^_^;

If I cannot connect with you, Food, which will be likely, I'll just hand the Fangs to Ryoki to give to you, if that'll suffice for you (and assuming Ryoki has no objections). :P

That's fine by me. I'd be happy to give em to him.