Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Last of Us

Lots of people are jumping to conclusions in this thread already, which is sad considering that we haven't actually seen any real gameplay.

Now, I love Naughty Dog, and I trust that they'll produce a very polished and refined game here. But what do we have to go off of? A few cutscene trailers, really. From the looks of things, it looks like we'll be competing with other humans for resources just as much as we'll be fighting the undead.

I don't know, to me it doesn't really seem like a generic zombie shooting game like it's being labeled as. If nothing else, it's being made by Naughty Dog, so it's at least worth looking into.
    I should probably put an actual signature picture here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkan View Post
    Lots of people are jumping to conclusions in this thread already, which is sad considering that we haven't actually seen any real gameplay.

Now, I love Naughty Dog, and I trust that they'll produce a very polished and refined game here. But what do we have to go off of? A few cutscene trailers, really. From the looks of things, it looks like we'll be competing with other humans for resources just as much as we'll be fighting the undead.

I don't know, to me it doesn't really seem like a generic zombie shooting game like it's being labeled as. If nothing else, it's being made by Naughty Dog, so it's at least worth looking into.
    It doesn't really look like anything at the moment. All we've seen are these target videos.

It is playable and there are a few gameplay previews floating around out there, so we know that it's going to be an action-adventure game of some sort. Other than that, though, we don't really know anything. For what it's worth, I guess the mystery of it all can be exciting.

E3 Demo:

Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Wait no stop, wait, no

Everyone shut up.

IS THAT ELLEN PAGE???

LOOOOOOL

I'd play this game just for her, after the movie Super.

Im pinkomarx.

Actually, Im also sick to death of end of the world/zambie fodder too. Though i DO appreciate how useful the assistant character is in the game. Outside the Character too mature for 13 blablabla, Being able to assist out like she did in the trailer was pretty nice.
    ALSO the AI's pretty interesting too, they realized Hero is out of ammo was when they decided to strike instead of just. BLA! GET EM! BLA BLA!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

So, what, it's Uncharted with a zombie apocalypse skin?

man she looks like ellen page though........hey odd question. do you guys think this be an ok movie instead of a game?