Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Smile what is the best way to do "The Eternal Tower" in PSų

Okay I haven't done the the Eternal Tower on any difficulty yet and I was wondering what is the best way to do it and how long is it. I got a HUnewn,RAceseal,and FOmarl. There is one more question I got to ask how fast did you do it on N,H,SH too
    Zain Skyhawk
    3DS F/C: 0302-0570-3795
    I am a

There's not really any trick to it aside from determination, every floor consists of 5 rooms of enemies, one wave each with 101 floors in total. The ones you get are completely random and can be every enemy in the game. You won't have mix matched enemies, like Arca mixed with Shrine, but the most difficult things they'll throw at you are double heavy enemies, such as Arkzeins.

Every tenth floor you'll fight a miniboss, one of 3 Mother enemies modeled after Mother Trinity, the Blade Mother, Shot Mother and Force Mother. You can probably figure out how they fight from the names. Every 10 floors enemies get harder, and the exp gets higher. At floor 101 you'll fight Heaven's Mother who is a mixture of all three of the minibosses.

As for how long it takes, it's been a long time since I've done a run but I think I remember ending up around the 2:30 to 4:00 range. So get some snacks.

Or take it in steps by putting the DS in sleep mode.

cool thank you
    Zain Skyhawk
    I am a

Quote Originally Posted by HeartBreak301 View Post
    As for how long it takes, it's been a long time since I've done a run but I think I remember ending up around the 2:30 to 4:00 range. So get some snacks.
    Really? O_o

It takes me 5 hours minumum and 20~30 minutes per 10 floors with my FOmarl on Super. Were you rushing or playing on a lower difficulty? Or am I perhaps doing something wrong?

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

i don't know i was just wondering how it took people
    Zain Skyhawk
    I am a

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorShanks View Post
    Really? O_o

It takes me 5 hours minumum and 20~30 minutes per 10 floors with my FOmarl on Super. Were you rushing or playing on a lower difficulty? Or am I perhaps doing something wrong?
    Like I said, long time ago. Could have been 5+, I really can't remember too well. HUcast SH btw, so I doubt I cleared it faster with my Mehrennenka and Frigiand than a FO would. And the 2:30 was for normal and 4:00 was for SH, at least those were my estimates to the best of my memory. (which isn't too good)

Some tips:

-Bring Sarisa with you and set her to "Safety First"
    -Utilize your Sleep Mode. Your first time through, it'll take at least 6 hours (took me about 8 ). I like to do 10-20 floors and take a break. Just remember to keep your DS on a charger as Sleep Mode DOES use battery life.
    -You can't pipe back to town until after each "Mother." Even if you have Resta, I recommend bringing lots of Mates, just in case.
    -Save your mag's Photon Blast for the really hard rooms, like 2 Arkzeins or 2 Phobos.
    -If you're having problems staying alive in floors 1-30, you may want to grind a little more before dedicating time to finish, as it's only going to get harder.
    -There are a lot of rooms that you can completely bypass! Just look to see if there is a red barrier, and if there isn't, you can walk right through! Just remember that you may miss a nice item
    Last edited by FOODFOOD; May 18, 2012 at 08:33 AM.

okay cool i may not use the last tip foodfood cause to get everything i can cause maybe better/rare like yesterday i found starlight when i was playing with SP-24 and Gown
    Zain Skyhawk
    I am a

Quote Originally Posted by HeartBreak301 View Post
    Like I said, long time ago. Could have been 5+, I really can't remember too well. HUcast SH btw, so I doubt I cleared it faster with my Mehrennenka and Frigiand than a FO would. And the 2:30 was for normal and 4:00 was for SH, at least those were my estimates to the best of my memory. (which isn't too good)
    Ah, that makes sense. My HUcaseal owns the tower with said weapons as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zain160 View Post
    okay cool i may not use the last tip foodfood cause to get everything i can cause maybe better/rare like yesterday i found starlight when i was playing with SP-24 and Gown
    Lol, nice. I remember hunting that Starlight for like ever, and you find it on your first trip to SH. Lucky you, hehe . . . :jellen:

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~