Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

yeah i wasn't trying to find it but i glad i did
    Zain Skyhawk
    3DS F/C: 0302-0570-3795
    I am a

Easiest way to clear ET: A Hunter, a Gunblade, and Sarisa. It makes it easier, but still takes forever. You spend a minimal of 5 hrs simply WALKING. Takes about 6-8 hrs for me, on any difficulty. The higher the PC's level makes a difference, but its still tedious. First 50 are childs play. After that they step it up, 70+ gets difficult, and 90+ is harder than wifi.

I suggest tackling it on your day off, preferably a Saturday or Sunday, and devote the whole day to clearing it. You do want to take breaks but i don't remind sleep mode. There has been many a time I put mine in sleep only to find out it froze or the power cut off.

Out of the time I have clocked on my cart, I have done ET a grand total of 6 times between two PC's, 3 times being SH.
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

As stated above I also believe that hunter is the best option for tower. I recommend bringing the NPCs because they can heal you and if they survive you can chain pb for hard rooms or minibosses so it goes even faster.

If you just want to clear the tower and do not care about drops then if you keep an eye open you can skip some rooms. Not all of them are blocked off, however most are.

Beating the tower is easy, question is if your mind can take the monotone quest. That is the real challange of the tower. On SH I have beat the tower 7 times, then a few times on normal on hard. I have yet to encounter this thing where game freeze because of sleepmode so I recommend it. Because just doing it in one go... ugh, I am not doing that again xD

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

okay cool i may start that soon so if yall can't reach me that is wy
    Zain Skyhawk
    I am a

Once you get into SH, I don't recommend bringing 3 NPCs, only Sarissa and maybe Kai. You'll miss a lot if you're all attacking the same enemy and it'll end up taking longer than before.

That's just from my experience though. It wasn't a big deal in N and H mode.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

I'm gonna piggyback on what FOODFOOD says about the only bringing Kai and Sarisa thing, because lord knows why you'd want to bring a guy who either steals your chains every time you're about to release your charged Pa/tech to use it *COUGHreveeverygoddamntimeCOUGH*, or lol-azers foes and breaks the foes' ability to take damage from you for some reason *COUGHogiwithalasercannonCOUGH*. And really, I'm already ungodly powerful, what good is invincibility to me from a 4-way Flozir when I kill the midbosses just fine with only a 3-way most of the time? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

In the heart of every child whit a tear on his face

Well all i can say is, GET ENOUGH FOOD AND WATER FOR ALL THE NITE AND DONT FALLSLEEP ! LOL

xD always when i do it i try to finish it in the moment but thats maybe because im a monster ;_; i nver stop it at least some1 is in the door but no1 is at the night xD

I dont recomend you do what i do xD is very tiring and worst then you dont get anygood item XD!

So better take brakes every 10-20 floors do something nice and then come back to kill these foes n.n

like i finished the normal tower this morning cause i started at 7pm an finish at 1pm today
    Zain Skyhawk
    I am a

Congrats on your normal tower run. I am just going to repeat what most have said already. My normal tower run was about 6hrs, and I would just put it on sleep mode after running 10-20 lvs up. I have not experienced it freezing on me yet, but I try to save as often as possible so I can at least save any items or level ups I may have gotten.

thanks mario2099 and soon when i get enough time i will start the hard tower
    Zain Skyhawk
    I am a