Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by Daixsue View Post
    I do it at evenings to because... well, i watch to much anime so i feel it has to be dramatic Im also a doing in one sitting person so i do it all in one day.

1-10= HA SO EASY
    11- 20= That all you got?
    21-30= Hmph Nice try
    31-40= *yawn*
    41-50= Oh god isnt this over yet?
    51- 60= GAHH I DONT WANNA DO THIS ANYMOREE
    61-70= OH MY JESUS MAKE IT STOP
    71-80= *Ugly cry
    81- 90= FFFFFFFUUUUUU-
    91-100= The last of my will power.
    This is so accurate! Except for me, I get to floor 91 and think "Woohoo I'm almost there!" and get all excited with a sudden burst of energy. Then I remember that 91-100 takes me as much time as 1-25. I always seem to get the double Arkzein or double Phobos rooms in 91-100 non stop.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX XxGoregrinderxX's Avatar

Is it hard to run the Tower with a FOnewm?
    I only did it on Normal Mode yet and it wasnt that hard.

I know FOnewm gets to strike through the tower with strong techs, and that could probably burn through a lot of enemies. From the sounds of things, force is best bet (ESPECIALLY since FOnewm gets PP regen)

My FOnewearl tactic is basically Gimegid -> Bright Sign, but seeing as newman forces have pitiful ATA (I have to use a 100 hit mag to make sure I actually have a decent chance of hitting things) and because Bright Sign takes a bit to charge (It's uncommon, but enemies can scoot their way out of range after gimegid dissipates but before throwing bright sign), I'd suggest a good wand with Magical Sign for efficiency.

In fact maybe I should look into that whenever I actually have a good wand. I love me some slicers but I hate the tower enough to choose a more efficient option.

Me first time doing the ET:

1-10= Hey, this is pretty cool. This feels like a pretty good post game dungeon. It's taking me quite a while though . . ..
    11- 20= Wait, it's not over yet? Oh well, there's probably like 30 floors or something so that way every mother gets some screen time.
    21-30= Whew, finally it's all over. Wait, so what happens now?
    31-40= Hang on . . . it's not over? God damn I don't have the time for this. I really really hope this is done after I finish the 50th floor.
    41-50= *Deep Breath*
    51- 60= Okay, that's it. This place has 100 floors. And it's only getting harder. I'm tired. I think I'll resume this tomorrow.
    (10 minutes later)
    61-70= The Arkzeins and Phoboses are getting very very annoying. I wonder if maybe I quit this that I'll be able to resume later, but let's not take any chances.
    71-80= I think my mind was pretty blank at this point. I was silently telling myself how I hated life and I was really going to do a 100 floor dungeon all in one sitting.
    81- 90= *Headdesk*
    91-100= Finally it's over . . . best not to get my hopes up though. *Reads the message that says "You must climb further still."* Well, I guess this means it's a 999 floor dungeon. I knew I should have prepared for the lo
    101=

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

that is exactly how i felt
    Zain Skyhawk
    3DS F/C: 0302-0570-3795
    I am a