Default Phantasy Star Online Ep 1&2

How many PSO fans still play Phantasy Star Online ep 1 & 2 offline on the xbox.

I know both GC and BB are still played online, but are their any old school fans still out their.
    “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.”
    http://twitter.com/#!/layfette0911

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I play my XB version only sparingly. I tend to use it when trying to introduce someone to the game who's over my house since there is a near endless amount of character slots. I also play it while I'm waiting for something to cook since I have it hooked up to a small TV near my kitchen.

However, I find myself playing my GC version a lot more since I still have lots of unfinished item hunts throughout my characters. My DC v.1 disc I hardly play just because of how "bare" it feels (although I'll play it for nostalgia).

I've been getting more into BB as of late though, and probably play it more above all the others.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    I play my XB version only sparingly. I tend to use it when trying to introduce someone to the game who's over my house since there is a near endless amount of character slots. I also play it while I'm waiting for something to cook since I have it hooked up to a small TV near my kitchen.

However, I find myself playing my GC version a lot more since I still have lots of unfinished item hunts throughout my characters. My DC v.1 disc I hardly play just because of how "bare" it feels (although I'll play it for nostalgia).

I've been getting more into BB as of late though, and probably play it more above all the others.

Happy to hear from at least one person on here who still plays it.

If it were to return, no matter how crazy that sounds, would you play it online again for the xbox.

Online? I'm not so sure if I would. If they happened to re-release it on the XBL marketplace as a download with a new server for a really cheap price? Then sure, I probably would.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)

Forum Rules - Read it!

Online? I'm not so sure if I would. If they happened to re-release it on the XBL marketplace as a download with a new server for a really cheap price? Then sure, I probably would.

If they were to have cross platform capabilities (EX: xbox & xbox 360) so both systems could play in the online community together would you consider it?

Better example is FFXI being playable on PS2/Xbox360/PC, and users can play with friends across different platforms online.

Just an idea......might lead to something more...who knows

Keep in mind I'm seeing this from an official server/service point of view, and not considering any unofficial means/server/tunnel situation.

The problem with that is that the original Xbox is no longer supported by the Xbox Live service at all whatsoever now iirc. This is why I mentioned if there was an X360 modified port with a new server, then I could see it working just fine. As far as cross-platform situation goes, I'm not sure how that would pan out.

Forum Rules - Read it!

Keep in mind I'm seeing this from an official server/service point of view, and not considering any unofficial means/server/tunnel situation.

The problem with that is that the original Xbox is no longer supported by the Xbox Live service at all whatsoever now iirc. This is why I mentioned if there was an X360 modified port with a new server, then I could see it working just fine. As far as cross-platform situation goes, I'm not sure how that would pan out.

from a veterans stand point I would not wont to loose all my characters data....

Do you remember AR for OXB, I bet if you were to use it in the 360 for pso if there was a modified port with a new server that is it just might work..

I mean the game is the same, so would the character transfer be the same, but instead of using the PC your just transferring it over to the 360...(small possibility of course it wont be recognized)

Its a long shot but I got my small point across kinda....lol
    Last edited by spade88; May 30, 2012 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spade88 View Post
    How many PSO fans still play Phantasy Star Online ep 1 & 2 offline on the xbox.

I know both GC and BB are still played online, but are their any old school fans still out their.
    I still play on the GC lol. I still go around and make new people and just level up. I usually never find any rare items or anything. Idk why I still play really. But its a fun game

Quote Originally Posted by spade88 View Post
    from a veterans stand point I would not wont to loose all my characters data....

Do you remember AR for OXB, I bet if you were to use it in the 360 for pso if there was a modified port with a new server that is it just might work..

I mean the game is the same, so would the character transfer be the same, but instead of using the PC your just transferring it over to the 360...(small possibility of course it wont be recognized)

Its a long shot but I got my small point across kinda....lol
    I actually lost most of my characters because one of the GC memory cards whacked out and all the data erased. I actually cried a little cause my main guy was deleted in the process...

Quote Originally Posted by Louielou826 View Post
    I actually lost most of my characters because one of the GC memory cards whacked out and all the data erased. I actually cried a little cause my main guy was deleted in the process...

when I lost all my rare weapons when i was logged in and the power cut I just lost it.....

I feel for you trust me