Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 152223242526 LastLast

The long one right below the "Terms of Use" information.

I hate the rain...only because of the CURSED SNAILS THAT I ALWAYS SEEM TO STEP ON.

I didn't see this answered, so I'll ask: For those who invited to the Closed Beta Test (who got an invitation from another person who was accepted earlier on) do they have to sign-up for the Pre-test or are they automatically set-up? I ask also because there are several people who aren't sure what to do.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

Quote Originally Posted by GeoSword View Post
    I didn't see this answered, so I'll ask: For those who invited to the Closed Beta Test (who got an invitation from another person who was accepted earlier on) do they have to sign-up for the Pre-test or are they automatically set-up? I ask also because there are several people who aren't sure what to do.
    If you played in any of the previous tests, you're in without signing up. You're good to go. Don't have to lift a finger.

...unless you uninstalled the PSO2 launcher client. You'll need that again.

Even the people who just signed up for the PSO2 newsletter, and didn't even play in the Closed Beta are good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    If you played in any of the previous tests, you're in without signing up. You're good to go. Don't have to lift a finger.
    Ah, OK. I can relay that to others that bit of information.

Thanks, Big O.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

Hey is there a place on that website to download it? I found a torrent link for it in someone's post, but I don't wanna slow down the internet. I was thinking maybe under the Sega Management, but I'd have to type Japanese letters and I don't quite have the ability to do that or figure out upon all the letters... what to copy and paste properly.

I just got an email from SEGA about PSO2 but I couldn't figure out what it was saying since it was all in Japanese. I used a translator but the email was still gibberish. Anyone else get this email? Anyone know what it's supposed to say?

Also, I recently had to wipe my HDD and reinstall Windows, so where can I get the launcher again? Hope I get a response. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by njdss4 View Post
    I just got an email from SEGA about PSO2 but I couldn't figure out what it was saying since it was all in Japanese. I used a translator but the email was still gibberish. Anyone else get this email? Anyone know what it's supposed to say?
    Basically this.

Also, I recently had to wipe my HDD and reinstall Windows, so where can I get the launcher again? Hope I get a response. Thanks.
    That, I don't remember. Probably somewhere on the PSO2 site.

i did not get this e-mail, and i played in CBT, (invited by another forumer) should i be worried?+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Basically this.

That, I don't remember. Probably somewhere on the PSO2 site.
    Thanks. I'll keep looking for the launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    i did not get this e-mail, and i played in CBT, (invited by another forumer) should i be worried?+^_^+
    Doing a smile-face after the word "worried" looks odd. Also, I would go sign up for the newsletter to be safe.