Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Like Blace said, no offline play. You'll also have to use real money to buy slots for any character after the first.
    Lets just create several accounts.. done. Sega should be more realistic and give at least 3 free ones. Then people may not seek for alternate options. The issue that the chars are stuck on a single server is not any less of pain because in usual people may not need several characters but they may want several of them in order to reach several servers (and friends) with.

i wonder if someone gets adicted to the character creator because they have some kind of Body Dysmorphic Disorder.

think about it.

maybe we all suffer from this to an extent, trying to make the perfect self in a game.

"i'm kind of crazy but it makes sence to an extent"
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    i wonder if someone gets adicted to the character creator because they have some kind of Body Dysmorphic Disorder.

think about it.

maybe we all suffer from this to an extent, trying to make the perfect self in a game.

Huh could b possible
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

I'm trying to avoid the character creator at the moment. It makes me want to get back into the game too much, and eats too much of my time. That being said, before the beta came out I was ALL over it making characters till my eyes hurt, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ryoko227 View Post
    I'm trying to avoid the character creator at the moment. It makes me want to get back into the game too much, and eats too much of my time. That being said, before the beta came out I was ALL over it making characters till my eyes hurt, lol.
    Pretty much this, I got my characters the way I like them now.
    I wish they'd add more to the Demo, or re-release the benchmark with a few more options... And maybe a Symbol chat creation!
    Two-Toned hairstyles would be really nice, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post
    You should give PSU a little more credit. They actually had plenty of options for character customization, although not quite as many as PSO2.

REASONS WHY PSU WASN'T THAT GOOD (TAKE NOTES): This is from : [url]http://socksmakepeoplesexy.net/index.php?a=psu[/url

(Posted link only because their was a lot of things to list and I would rather post this link then spam the board..lol)

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    It was mentioned somewhere that it's online only, so you won't be able to play any offline with this PSO. Whenever the servers shut down the characters go with them.

No offline mode, that is the biggest draw back for when this game goes off line.

Maybe its a little premature for me to say this, but i believe we should start making private servers right now for when it does go offline we will be ready.

Just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by Xenobia View Post
    Lets just create several accounts.. done. Sega should be more realistic and give at least 3 free ones. Then people may not seek for alternate options. The issue that the chars are stuck on a single server is not any less of pain because in usual people may not need several characters but they may want several of them in order to reach several servers (and friends) with.

I call it the FFXI effect, you have 1 character and any other character added cost..lol

What do you expect PSO is free to play....they have to get you somewhere right

think about it.

Actually we get addicted to because of there power we feel when designing something to our own personal need. (like we are creating our own version of our-self but with improvement)

Well actually its the creative feeling I get when I put something together that I can be proud of....

I wanted to bring this conversation back to hear what other gamers have to say about this.

"Maybe its a little premature for me to say this, but i believe we should start making private servers right now for when PSO2 does go offline we can at leastbe ready since their is no offline feature."

Of course this is when the game becomes fully available that is...
    Last edited by Mike; Jun 7, 2012 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Merge
    “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.”
    http://twitter.com/#!/layfette0911

Probably not the best idea to be talking about PSO2 private servers here. Not even concept of one.

^ this, we can't even talk about *kittens kittens kit [SIZE="1"]English patch[/SIZE]tens kittens * +^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    I wish they'd let us play around with the "Player Art" part of the game while we're waiting for the game to release. At least we wouldn't get bored with it. At least I wouldn't anyway.
    Would be nice if there was an export or way to convert the player created chat art from the game to a usable graphic. I have some that were pretty cool that I'd want to use elsewhere.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

think about it.

Nah. I'm kind of boring. Why would I want to play as myself when I can play as a sad eyed fish girl, or an angel?

Quote Originally Posted by spade88 View Post
    REASONS WHY PSU WASN'T THAT GOOD (TAKE NOTES): This is from : [url]http://socksmakepeoplesexy.net/index.php?a=psu[/url

(Posted link only because their was a lot of things to list and I would rather post this link then spam the board..lol)
    This... this is strangely accurate.