• Old School

3 15.79%
  • Other(suggest on application)

6 31.58%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool Starting a Guild/Clan

Introduction

Guild Introduction

The guild will be made hopefully at the 1st week of the Open Beta (No Ship Yet ). The thing that makes our guild special from others is that we are not at all about trying to boss. The guild is made just for our members to be able to ask questions, make friends, train together, and have a small market of members to sell items too

Self Introduction

Hello, I am Daniel. I am a fan of PSO since the first day I got it on gamecube I will be the master of the guild , and I am very excited to meet all of you. I have game knowlage but as you can notice, english is not my main language ( its Spanish).

I decided to make this thread while wondering what will happen when walls of Japanese text came to me . As I told you my goal is to create a little GLOBAL WORLD . I know that there will be english patches but its always nice to have friends to start with and talk too .

(F.A.Q)

What types of members are you looking for?

I am looking for members who are able to level and stay active moderately. I also would like if my members were in the PST or EST time zones, which this is where most of the members will be under. Try to show a good trait in yourself (honesty, kindness, talkativeness, etc.) in your application under "Why should we accept you?".

Why do I have to apply for the guild?

I never actually intended on making people apply for a new Guild . However, if there is many people who wants to join, I wont be able to accept all of them. Making people do applications helps me narrow down the best applicants that I feel would make The guild stay on tip-top shape.

Why are you making this the open beta is not comming out yet!!! ?

Well, I have a lot of hopes in this game. I want to start knowing the people that shares my opinion of an ONLINE GAME even you are not 100% agree with me. Plus I dont want to quit just because the game becomes lonely , I also like to make some stuff by myself but as a gamer you will know what im talking about.
    Last edited by gantzkaiser; May 29, 2012 at 12:07 PM.

I figured everyone on this site was kind of just in a 'big clan.' I'm guessing not everyone saw it that way.

I mean when I played PSU I did play in a "group" of sorts but that was mostly just consisted of:
    1. Friend
    2. Friend's GF
    3. 3+ others....

Of course that was jsut mostly on Xbox Live and w/e other games we played on Xbox together...

Seeing that you can only have 4 people in parties at a time (unless they allow you to team up with certain groups of 4 via multi-party in final-release)

Having Clans would be...kind of silly.
    I'd treat Clans/group as more of a "social gathering" opposed to "party with us or GTFO"

Not alot of huge difficulty in the game to deem it clan worthy...
    That's just my opinion.

Although I would admit having a select few of people within your timezone (or maybe a hour off) would be nice that you could play with on the regular
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; May 29, 2012 at 05:25 AM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Protect the Universal! CapitalG's Avatar

Well, the game has a clan system built in, but the community in general is pretty open. Unless there's a benefit to being on a Team, your probably better off friending the people you like to play with.

i would suggest creating a "guild" named after this website... easyer to recognize, also i'm not sure if theres limmits for each team/guild/wtever so maybe a state organization woukd be interesting.

lets assue that each teams can only hold about 50 players "probbaly more but lets just go hypotetical here"

we could have team PsoWorld Alpha/Beta/Gamma/Delta... and so on.

the psoworld name isnt obviously obligatory , but something that will link the players togueder would be nice.

if we do this in a organized fashion i guess it will be more fun.

wrong right?
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

I kind of assumed that the lobby was our "clan" meet up place anyway...

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Your best bet to get people from here to join is to make your Guild/Clan's home on Ship 2 and then choose a block.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

It's called Team on PSO. Good luck though.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I figured everyone on this site was kind of just in a 'big clan.' I'm guessing not everyone saw it that way.
    I see it that way. I may not be in the same team with everyone else on PSOW, but I sure as hell will play with everyone.

Gib.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

What? I don't wanna play with you guys, I wanna DESTROY YOU GUYS!

I JUST KEEP MY ENEMIES CLOSE, YO

WHERE'S THAT BATTLE MODE I ORDERED???

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.