Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DC_PLAYER View Post
    The other topic got locked, so i wonder why this one is still open.
    Because topics aren't closed based on whether you personally like them or not. This is a very important warning for PSO fans, and I'm glad that it's still up.

Way to spread false information guys...I've been playing ''that'' server for 2 months now and nothing is wrong. It's not a ''virus'' in the sense that it harms your computer. The program is simply there to prevent hack programs. It is still perfectly safe to play on that server. Seriously...stop being a bunch of chicken littles. Actually, nevermind, misinformed panic like this makes for an entertaining read

despite all the negative post your getting for this sun sol thanks for even caring enough for the people on pso-world to let them know this. weather it be true or false its people like you that really make a difference and what not. so right on dude right on.
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anadventurer View Post
    Way to spread false information guys...I've been playing ''that'' server for 2 months now and nothing is wrong. It's not a ''virus'' in the sense that it harms your computer. The program is simply there to prevent hack programs. It is still perfectly safe to play on that server. Seriously...stop being a bunch of chicken littles. Actually, nevermind, misinformed panic like this makes for an entertaining read
    Too bad it doesn't work and there are easy work arounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    If anyone knows any other servers with normal exp rates, where my characters/items would be able to be transferred to, a pm would be appreciated. My friend and I would like to switch.
    I'd certainly recommend it. Even if you are looking to start again I am willing to do so. Yes, I've spent quite a few hours playing but it doesn't take much to get back to where I was.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    It's pointless.

I can see why people panicked though.
    Click On Banner

Reasons like this is why i don't play on that server to begin with..weather it's good drama or bad drama....(plus that server censors every post you make)
    “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.”
    http://twitter.com/#!/layfette0911

Quote Originally Posted by Anadventurer View Post
    Wow, a whole 2 months? You must know a lot about the server then. How about the fact that they received thousands of dollars in donations in exchange for hacked items in order to "keep the server alive" when they had already received enough to keep the server running for many more years than it'll survive?

Most of that money isn't going to the server in any way possible. If they gave a shit about it, they would have active developers/admin, and a competent staff. They don't.

Even if it isn't a virus, it's a shitty server that could do a lot better with the resources and playerbase that it has.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post

Okay. I already knew that. Besides that's not the point I was making anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    Wow, a whole 2 months? You must know a lot about the server then. How about the fact that they received thousands of dollars in donations in exchange for hacked items in order to "keep the server alive" when they had already received enough to keep the server running for many more years than it'll survive?

Most of that money isn't going to the server in any way possible. If they gave a shit about it, they would have active developers/admin, and a competent staff. They don't.

Even if it isn't a virus, it's a shitty server that could do a lot better with the resources and playerbase that it has.
    Again, okay? I should have clarified. I've actually been playing there since late 2007. What I meant is that I have returned several months ago and have been playing during the installation of the antihack. And again, everything you posted is irrelevant. I agree, its a shitty server indeed. But from what I know, it is the most active. I refuse to change servers simply for a better community only to have anywhere from 10-20 active players as well as parting with my legit awesome rares. Feel free to inform me otherwise. Again, there is no ''if'' about it. No harmful virus of any kind is put on a users computer when playing on ''that'' server. That is the point I'm trying to come across. Not how corrupt they are or how poorly the server is managed.

Quote Originally Posted by spade88 View Post
    Reasons like this is why i don't play on that server to begin with..weather it's good drama or bad drama....(plus that server censors every post you make)
    You don't like the server because they told you you couldn't make a server for xbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Splash View Post
    Old news, no one here cares, take your stupid drama back to where it belongs, etc.
    obviously people care if there have been two topics. this site is 1000000000x more retarded than that community so you really have no room to talk when it comes to "stupid drama". this is magnified by the fact that you have a gamecube fetish and are hell bent on shit talking any version of the game not on gamecube. casual detected.

on topic: this game is incredibly hard to police, but censorship is not the answer.
    Last edited by 9898; Jun 6, 2012 at 12:53 AM.