Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Last of Us

Default The Last of Us

Well I'll be damned! Looks like Naughty Dog will be doing it again!

Still need to see some gameplay but I'm already sold.

Another zombie game. Another zombie anything.

Tax the fucking churches.

Quote Originally Posted by Palle View Post
    Another zombie game. Another zombie anything.

Basically this. No matter who's behind it or how good it may seem, I'm just entirely sick to death of zombie apocalypse scenarios and anything even remotely resembling them. I've no doubt Naughty Dog will put out a quality game, but it's just not a setting I want to be playing games in any more.

I can't wait, one of my most wanted games. It will most likelu be announced for 4th quarter this year at E3. This and Resident Evil 6 are what I'm looking forward to the most. I'm pissed that Bioshock Infinite was delayed yet again to 2013. Easily would have mopped the floor with the 2012 GOTY award.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

I'm interested in this game
    1. Naughty Dog
    2. Looks more Apocalypse, less Zombie-esh
    3. PS tr3y.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

It sure would be nice if they released a trailer that actually showed gameplay.

(Also, the ruined city looks very similar to Enslaved. I believe I heard that they hired the former art director for that title, so that makes a lot of sense.)

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    It sure would be nice if they released a trailer that actually showed gameplay.

(Also, the ruined city looks very similar to Enslaved. I believe I heard that they hired the former art director for that title, so that makes a lot of sense.)
    But do we get our own Pigsy in this? ;D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Are they gonna make games that don't have to do with apocalypse with a side dish of zombie anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Are they gonna make games that don't have to do with apocalypse with a side dish of zombie anytime soon?
    Not in the forseeable future.

On another note, did you hear that Zombies will be returning in Black Ops 2?
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I'd really wish ND would come up with another Jak and Dexter game for the PS3 before making yet another generic zombie game. ._. All I'm saying is this had better be good.