Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How many people here also play PSO BB???

was just curious i still play here and there. My main characters name is MuTiLaTe a HuMar i think im lvl 82 but havent been on in a couple months and before that it had been yrs.

I wouldn't consider this the best place to ask. There is a PSO General subforum where you can probably meet other players for that game.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

I am actually curious what brought people over to play zero. Are most people on here former blue burst players, or are they new to the PSO series? I never played Blue Burst myself, but wanted to. Since I had dedicated so much time to gamecube PSO, I didn't want to start over on Blue Burst.

Well i bought this game recently but had been a PSO BB player and still am. This game reminds me of BB quite a bit.

I don't think this is in the wrong spot. It sounds like the question is how many of us PSZ players also bust a cap in PSO BB. I do have an account on BB right now, but can't play due to internet problems. I'm also thinking of just not playing anymore period after hearing how screwed up the guy running the game now. Lucky for me he can't do jack as I'm not on his forums. His actions are that of a pathetic human being and a scum bag. Play PSO BB at your own peril.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Jul 20, 2012 at 10:13 PM. Reason: remove name
    HUcast Omega - Lv. 100

~Picture by Daggart~
    *Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 Group!*

*To note, that's just one particular BB server. There are more, less popular ones that are a lot happier.

We just can't talk about them on this forum

I do play, but not as much as I play PSZ.

I do, but i'm on a hacked server atm.
    My PSZ friend code is: 1593-0975-9975, add me and message me if you want someone to play with.

My 3DS friend code is: 0731-4954-3286, if you are reading this add me and swapnote me if your interested in playing PSZ with me, i always have my 3DS on when i'm awake.

Rappy & Chato Fan ^o^b CookieSundae's Avatar

Miss the old times... LOL

My Lv. 100 FONewearl & Lv 100 HUMar<3 [My PSZ giftart for Jun ^o^b]
    Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 group and the Leader of Team Chato!

Quote Originally Posted by mario2099 View Post
    I am actually curious what brought people over to play zero. Are most people on here former blue burst players, or are they new to the PSO series? I never played Blue Burst myself, but wanted to. Since I had dedicated so much time to gamecube PSO, I didn't want to start over on Blue Burst.
    To answer your post, it seems to me a lot of PSZ players I played with never played PSO but then hear about PSOBB, go download and play on server I can't name specifically because it violates forum rules if I do so, and then love PSOBB more than PSZ and never return to PSZ or play PSZ on a less frequent interval. I have also played with a few PSZ players who are retirees of PSO (in most cases, played on Dreamcast or Gamecube) and won't come back to that game for whatever reason.

I did until PSO2 came out, then I stopped.
    Aida Ezumi - Ship 2 JP, formerly Iris - Ship 2/4 JP

Check out my comic: https://bit.ly/tolaleph