Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Polantaris View Post
    That's not that abnormal for JP MMOs. I play Monster Hunter Frontier, and it's 1400yen/mo just to be able to play, and another 600yen/mo for "Extra Course" which is basically a load of practically necessary extras (More necessary than the extras you get from this game's Premium).
    Hey, I know you from MHFO JP! (I played as Tel'Aket a while back)

On Topic:
    I have to agree with Pol, PSO2s amount of content that you need from the cash shop is tiny, and the stuff that would help isn't all that expensive.

Also since the My Room and all that good stuff is in Premium it's not like you have to buy them individually. EXP Boosters will be popular tho....

If Arks Cash isn't used in the Pre-Open Beta, nor the Open Beta, does that mean that we can only have 1 character at a time on the Beta?
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    If Arks Cash isn't used in the Pre-Open Beta, nor the Open Beta, does that mean that we can only have 1 character at a time on the Beta?
    Looks like so. :\
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

†-Helping Hands-† H3Av3NS PUNISH3R's Avatar

From what I have heard, if you want to create another character, you would have to delete your previous one. I'm not sure if this rule will apply for the Open Beta though...

"Love isn't love, unless it's love until the end."
    †-Avtive Night Arks Member-†
    \Hina F Newman HU30 FI41 RA40 GU46 FO55 TE55 Ship 02/
    \Artemis F CAST HU16+ Ship 02/

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Looks like so. :\
    that's lame. I was really looking for an opportunity to try out a male newman :/ Oh well I guess Cast Ranger / Hunter and Human Hunter / Force (when I get some money for an alt) will have to do :P
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

I haven't participated in any other PSO2 test versions so far, but I intend to participate on this pre-open beta.

I already got a SEGA ID account and applied to PSO2 testing there; is there anything else I should do?

Is the game client already available for download? If yes, where can I get it?

This thread says that the pre-open beta will be on the 15th and 16th, between 3am and 8am (PST, -8 GMT, if I got it right). Does this mean that each day will only have a 5-hour window to play, instead of uninterrupted play from start to finish like most other games I tested?

Finally, is there anything I should know about the game beforehand? For example, what's the "AC" I've been seeing mentioned on this thread?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Raikoh Katsushiro View Post
    I haven't participated in any other PSO2 test versions so far, but I intend to participate on this pre-open beta.

I already got a SEGA ID account and applied to PSO2 testing there; is there anything else I should do?

Is the game client already available for download? If yes, where can I get it?

This thread says that the pre-open beta will be on the 15th and 16th, between 3am and 8am (PST, -8 GMT, if I got it right). Does this mean that each day will only have a 5-hour window to play, instead of uninterrupted play from start to finish like most other games I tested?

Finally, is there anything I should know about the game beforehand? For example, what's the "AC" I've been seeing mentioned on this thread?

Thanks in advance!
    If you already registered, you probably don't have to do anything else other than download the client to participate.

You can download the client here:
    http://pso2.jp/players/download/

And here's a guide for the launcher:
    http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-s...wnload-begins/

About the pre-open beta, it's going to be a short period of time because it's just a stress test, to see how the servers can handle alot of players during Japan's prime time. If the pre-open beta goes well, the actual open beta will start around 1 week later, which should probably run uninterrupted (other than possible emergency maintenances).

About AC, it's Arks Cash, the micro-transaction system of the game to use in the cash shop. There's more details about it here:
    http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-s...rough-6162012/
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Raikoh Katsushiro View Post
    Remember to bring tissue to wipe your arse with.

i figured they were gonna do what they did in CBT and give us an ARKZ cash balance to play with+^_^+ at least for Pre-OBT, i don't know about OBT though as that data supposed to carry over+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    i figured they were gonna do what they did in CBT and give us an ARKZ cash balance to play with+^_^+ at least for Pre-OBT, i don't know about OBT though as that data supposed to carry over+^_^+
    Man, I don't get their beta plan at all. Registrations have a closing date, but the data is carried over to retail. Anybody who misses beta registration will be forced to enter an already developed world at retail.

Have I missed something? Does the closing date only apply to pre-open beta, or is this whole thing just really stupid? They could atleast leave registrations open.

Will there be another registration for open beta after pre-open beta, or what? What the fuck?