Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

So there's a chance (a CHANCE) that the actual open beta starts on Sunday or Monday?

Sweetness.

Don't even care about the pricing, it's so trivial to play the game without any of the perks that the value just doesn't exist for me.

Wow 200AC for the gacha tickets. I blew all 2000 of my AC on them and still didn't get all the items for the rappy suite.

They were 10 AC at the time, so converting to retail prices... I spent 40,000 yen and didn't get everything... 2000 / 10 = 200 tickets, 200 x 200 AC = 40,000 AC or 40,000 yen.

I think I need a loan Prices seem fair outside the gacha cards to me, I am only really interested in the expanded inventory cash items anyway. That 50 item carry limit was killing me...
    Phantasy Star Online Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiko View Post
    Wow 200AC for the gacha tickets. I blew all 2000 of my AC on them and still didn't get all the items for the rappy suite.

They were 10 AC at the time, so converting to retail prices... I spent 40,000 yen and didn't get everything... 2000 / 10 = 200 tickets, 200 x 200 AC = 40,000 AC or 40,000 yen.

I think I need a loan Prices seem fair outside the gacha cards to me, I am only really interested in the expanded inventory cash items anyway. That 50 item carry limit was killing me...
    Yeah, it's this part exactly that scares me. That's about $504 spent and you didn't even get what you needed. Always hated Gachas.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

@Fujiko: Never really gotten a full invetory even when picking everything up I found. But then that's not counting PSE bursts as I rarely got any. New character for less then 10 euro is nice to see though. Makes me more intrested in getting my other chars on at least. Wonder how much you can make...

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

The pricing makes sense if you play PSU JP. It cost 10$ a month to access everything, and 2$ for every gatcha spin which is fully optional for clothing, but the clothing is sellable/tradable as long as you have a premium account.

Yes you can spin it a lot and get nothing you want, or as long as you have access to your room, you can buy the clothing you want from player shops with meseta and never spend any real money.

Just recently on PSU they took out all the random materials and made the gatcha 100% clothing. Hopefully PSO2 follows that idea.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic43936_3.gif
    Dumb PSU vids and Dumb PSO2 vids in the sig Rappy Gifs here

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Just recently on PSU they took out all the random materials and made the gatcha 100% clothing. Hopefully PSO2 follows that idea.
    They did, new Gold gacha card item that cost 500 yen.
    Phantasy Star Online Veteran

Luckily that bit has been taken out of the game because it's illegal. There'll be some other likely obscure way to get it though.

The high prices are definitely going to hurt what I intend to do on the game. On the plus side, I can get four character slots rather quickly.

$16 dlls per month? Uh...I'd rather think twice before doing that because that's kinda pricey for the ones who live in my country. I'd rather stay on F2P paradigm with a few cash items (like inventory extensions or trading allowance tickets)...having a room is just not necessary to me...
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

so for london's gmt its from 2pm to 7pm? on friday?

i'm kinda bad calculating time
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.