Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Im sad its ending and I am a newer player of this game so i have missed alot, but the time i have spent on my main toon. about 300+ hours, ive built a bond with my character and i really really wish that (this is a thing i am stealing from WoW {World of Warcraft}) I could go to an Official site (thats actually used not that psu crappy one site thing) and purchase a statue/Figurine of my character. I would pay easy 60-80+ dollars for one of my characters to be created into a statue/figurine. I love my Character and the time I have spent, whilst small compared to other players... I really wish I could keep something to remind me, of the very first, MMO i have ever subbed into and really enjoyed.. I love my Character and after September 7th... I will not forget...

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Its total chaos right now D: 4th floor is on fire, people mugged clothes ripped off and stolen, people breaking into and looting player's shops. And NPC vendors are armed to the teeth in anticipation to the madness comming into their stores. The Lollies are even going berserk like a demon imp hooped up on sugar and narcotics with a shot of redbull. Its total chaotic anarchy!!!!

oh crap! I was wonder when this was gonna happen, and I thought it would run till PSO2 comes out in USA/Europe/anywhere other than Japan
    I wonder when the JP server is gonna shut down though, i'm still playing on there.

"The Lollies are even going berserk like a demon imp hooped up on sugar and narcotics with a shot of redbull."
    ROFL OMG I SO PICTURED THAT IN MY HEAD...

I feel sad despite not playing in over a year. My char will be going to CAST heaven

I hope sega allows everyone to play for free for the last month. I want to break grind my SNG.
    Xbox 360 - Prototype 07 Cast M AT Lv 180
    JP PSU -Proto Human M GT Lv 70

omg you siggy, that is gonna be the first thing I'm going to try and make with the banner art in PSO2+^_^+ just had to say+^_^+
    also i was a cast AT on 360 too+^_^+ before i quit+^_^+

How do I get on the JP server, might as well check it out.
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

JP PSU will probably last 1 or 2 years after PSO2 comes out before it goes down. Sega typically shuts down the previous version of a game within 2 years of its successor being released. JP PSOBB lasted longer but only because Sega sold it to Hangames. If JP PSU doesn't get sold to another company, it probably has about 2 years left.

Phantasy Star Portable - Save This World [vMix]
    Yes
    Save This World
    Stop Sega Makeing The Same Mistakes
    Last edited by Psu5675; Jun 10, 2012 at 01:41 PM.
    Akaimizu USER
    Still, the thing about the portable PS games, is that they will likely be able to live on forever not being tied to a server

people that post about JP update3 are evil go no a JP FORUM and post it english only PSU like XBOX360 here only PLZ

no another note we could give we could all donate to sega 32usd to to get all updates unlock then run it on
    my services for 1usd each

on change of geting are money back for all the wasted time we are all happy with that too make others
    believe that on this site and on sega.com forum funny that sell out

Phantasy Star Portable - Save This World [vMix]
    Yes
    Save This World
    Stop Sega Makeing The Same Mistakes

IT is the time it is the time to do better
    Last edited by Psu5675; Jun 10, 2012 at 01:57 PM.
    Akaimizu USER
    Still, the thing about the portable PS games, is that they will likely be able to live on forever not being tied to a server

people that post about JP update3 are evil go no a JP FORUM and post it english only PSU like XBOX360 here only PLZ