Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sega Run PSU Servers On Xbox Live Next Time Fools

Sega Run PSU Servers On Xbox Live Next Time Fools

now my cool 10/10 weps hard stuff to get Will be gone come September 7th, 2012
    thank you sega you fools i want like money back but i will never get it a game like psu will never run on your dum Servers will never see all its updates too
    that what xbox live AND pay for DLC is for SO you can sell it with the updates then run it on live the only game on xbox that runs on you dum Servers sega is your psu
    Last edited by Psu5675; Jun 8, 2012 at 05:11 PM.
    Akaimizu USER
    Still, the thing about the portable PS games, is that they will likely be able to live on forever not being tied to a server

people that post about JP update3 are evil go no a JP FORUM and post it english only PSU like XBOX360 here only PLZ

i bet pso2 will not come to xbox if you run it on your Servers i give up
    if it did comeout i would like some weps or something sent to new pso2 off psu
    Akaimizu USER
    Still, the thing about the portable PS games, is that they will likely be able to live on forever not being tied to a server

people that post about JP update3 are evil go no a JP FORUM and post it english only PSU like XBOX360 here only PLZ

Shut the hell up really you're acting like a kid 10/10 weapons aren't hard to get yes it will all be gone by september, 7th stuff die and come alive get over it though if you're going to go on pso2 don't act like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Shut the hell up really you're acting like a kid 10/10 weapons aren't hard to get yes it will all be gone by september, 7th stuff die and come alive get over it though if you're going to go on pso2 don't act like an idiot.
    I can't even understand what he's trying to day.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Oh god this thread is killing me!
    I was wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    I can't even understand what he's trying to day.
    I can't either I just knows he's mad about his 10/10's and he wants good weapons in pso2 for these servers are shutting down though he probably didn't even care when pc/ps2 shut down. And thinks he deserves something from this.

the idiots are sega buting it on their Servers after PS2 PC Servers GO down they never
    get it right if i am the kid then they must be the baby how could they put a baby working at sega
    Last edited by Psu5675; Jun 8, 2012 at 05:41 PM.
    Akaimizu USER

What the hell do you mean by buting?! You're so dumb this game been begging to die over the past it's time to put it down.

i have a learning disability so what but i think sega do to
    Akaimizu USER

Quote Originally Posted by Psu5675 View Post
    i have a learning disability
    Then who lets you on the internet?