Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    What the hell do you mean by buting?! You're so dumb this game been begging to die over the past it's time to put it down.
    is not about puting it down its about not runing it on other Servers and on not Xbox Live

ever other game run on Xbox Live yes sega have a learning disability who let sega on the net
    Last edited by Psu5675; Jun 8, 2012 at 05:51 PM.
    Akaimizu USER
    Still, the thing about the portable PS games, is that they will likely be able to live on forever not being tied to a server

people that post about JP update3 are evil go no a JP FORUM and post it english only PSU like XBOX360 here only PLZ

Quote Originally Posted by Psu5675 View Post
    is not about puting it down its about not runing it on other Servers and on not Xbox Live

ever other game run on Xbox Live

PSU did run on xbox live just a seperate fee because it was a mmo so sega had to pay xbox to run it on the xbox the only way for xbox to run it is to buy it and that's not going to ever happen.

Edit:Sega atleast can make an awesome game that is awesome and ran for 6years. Unlike some people

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    PSU did run on xbox live just a seperate fee because it was a mmo so sega had to pay xbox to run it on the xbox the only way for xbox to run it is to buy it and that's not going to ever happen.

Edit:Sega atleast can make an awesome game that is awesome and ran for 6years. Unlike some people
    a lots of game run on live thats what its their for its sega all ways trying do make
    money its greed thats what DLC are for and game discs we buy them make you money their sega
    Akaimizu USER
    Still, the thing about the portable PS games, is that they will likely be able to live on forever not being tied to a server

people that post about JP update3 are evil go no a JP FORUM and post it english only PSU like XBOX360 here only PLZ

Quote Originally Posted by Psu5675 View Post
    a lots of game run on live thats what its their for its sega all ways trying do make
    money its greed thats what DLC are for and game discs we buy them make you money their sega
    You must not understand business than, people make a really fun game. You have fun, they make money it's a win, win

its funny no here how people on here never stand up to sega

oh is a fan web site can not say that about the game better say a love missing out on the rest of the updates we will never get wast of DLC not like i can buy it OF THEM to see all the cool weps and stuff
    Akaimizu USER

Oh look how the stupid people came out to play how entertaining.
    ★☆F i g h t e r f o r l i f e☆★
    GT:VictoriX VII

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudstrife xx View Post
    Oh look how the stupid people came out to play how entertaining.
    i glad i am enterining you
    Akaimizu USER

i post a way i think you could run Psu if you can understand it

i howi think PSU COULD run on xbox live and save are save game data are sent to cloud storage on xbox live
    and cannot be copied to stop hacks all so a last update to unlock all stuff which we pay
    for with MS last update

ALL so at shut down a 2nd save game data is make only to be used in PSO2 which cannot be copied to be use in
    PSO2 IN some way like Meseta to new game or wep

ALL so
    Akaimizu USER

I'm locking this thread due to inflamatory statements. If you want to post your thoughts on the server closing, using this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195252