Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is this supposed to happen?

Ummm...Is this supposed to happen? I tried to launch the game and this happened.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Brou150 View Post
    Ummm...Is this supposed to happen? I tried to launch the game and this happened.

Yeah that's supposed to happen in Protected Mode. This way malicious programs can't just edit anything they want in memory.

(Re-install if updating doesn't work. This is usually a sign that the program is corrupted.)
    Last edited by z121231211; Jun 13, 2012 at 03:46 PM.

Yeah, that's supposed to happen. Leave it open for two hours, and at the end of the second hour a rainbow will appear. Taste the rainbow, then PSO2 will load up.

Quote Originally Posted by moremouse View Post
    Yeah, that's supposed to happen. Leave it open for two hours, and at the end of the second hour a rainbow will appear. Taste the rainbow, then PSO2 will load up.
    What?
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Quote Originally Posted by goldwing View Post
    What?
    Well how else is everyone playing this game? We wait and taste the rainbow.

Or learn what segfaults are, but that's the boring route.

is that Vista i see? might i suggest rebooting, then try run as admin+^_^+ if that doesn't work, uninstall, then reinstall in the root of the drive "C:\SEGA\....." all i can say is with Vista your missing some critical system updates, being the Win 7 update (Win 7 is almost identical to vista underneath the GUI, just fixed)+^_^+ also don't forget common maintainance rutines like the disk cleanup utility and disk defragmenter utility+^_^+

What are your computer specifications? Especially your graphics card.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    is that Vista i see? might i suggest rebooting, then try run as admin+^_^+ if that doesn't work, uninstall, then reinstall in the root of the drive "C:\SEGA\....." all i can say is with Vista your missing some critical system updates, being the Win 7 update (Win 7 is almost identical to vista underneath the GUI, just fixed)+^_^+ also don't forget common maintainance rutines like the disk cleanup utility and disk defragmenter utility+^_^+
    I think I understood that...but not really...

My laptop can run the character Creator so I assumed the game should work too. Psobb did the same thing if I clicked the wrong client. ******** had like three ways to boot it in its folder and only one would work.

I tried downloading the client from Sega but it would stop and error at 35%. So I downloaded the one that Neoistheone uploaded. It went through patched twice. Once from the third option and once from launching the game. But then this happens.

OK it works now. I installed more RAM and changed my settings to fullscreen and it worked. Hopefully that RAM upgrade was enough to play without major lag. I have 2GB now. 2005 laptop running vista.
    Last edited by Brou150; Jun 14, 2012 at 02:47 AM.

I think I understood that...but not really...

My laptop can run the character Creator so I assumed the game should work too. Psobb did the same thing if I clicked the wrong client. ******** had like three ways to boot it in its folder and only one would work.

I tried downloading the client from Sega but it would stop and error at 35%. So I downloaded the one that Neoistheone uploaded. It went through patched twice. Once from the third option and once from launching the game. But then this happens.

OK it works now. I installed more RAM and changed my settings to fullscreen and it worked. Hopefully that RAM upgrade was enough to play without major lag. I have 2GB now. 2005 laptop running vista.
    I'm surprised you were ever able to run Vista and any games like PSO2 with less than 2GB RAM, tbh. That definitely had to be part of the problem. Sounds like you REALLY need to upgrade to a new computer.

Quote Originally Posted by njdss4 View Post
    I'm surprised you were ever able to run Vista and any games like PSO2 with less than 2GB RAM, tbh. That definitely had to be part of the problem. Sounds like you REALLY need to upgrade to a new computer.
    I used to have 1GB of RAM in my laptop with Windows Vista (now it has 2GB and Windows 7), and it used to work fine at the time.
    I didn't play much games in it though, mostly just PSU.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom