Default Is there a way to change the name/delete chars in the character creation demo?

I ask this because some of the names I came up with my characters ( I had to get creative because I made a lot of prototypes for just one of my chars ) and was wondering if I could either delete some of the ones I didn't want, or change the names so I could play the characters with the names I want in Open Beta.

Or will it make you re-name them in Open beta anyway? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    I ask this because some of the names I came up with my characters ( I had to get creative because I made a lot of prototypes for just one of my chars ) and was wondering if I could either delete some of the ones I didn't want, or change the names so I could play the characters with the names I want in Open Beta.

Or will it make you re-name them in Open beta anyway? o.o
    You will be able to name them whatever the hell you so choose but if you want to delete or change the name of them you have to find their files on your computer and rename the files... Idk where they are though

The files will be in the \My Documents\Sega\Phantasy Star Online 2 folder.

I have no idea what will happen with character importing in the open beta, but I do know you can delete character files in the character creator in order to use a name again.

The character files are stored in your Documents folder, so the path would be:
    My Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\

Just make sure you've saved the character you want as a name you won't erase with the others, so you can load it back in the character creator and save it with the name you want.

and... double ninja'd

PSZ: Aeve - Lv 97 HUnewearl, Fantom - Lv 79 RAcast, Roy - Lv 81 FOmar

PSPo2: Aeve - lvl 140 VAnewearl- Vanguard 30 / Phantom - lvl 102 HUcast- Hunter 20
    Rei - lvl 88 RAbeast - Ranger 15 (Vanguard 2) / Phoenix - lvl 71 FOmar - Force 11

Note that the name you write in the character creator demo is not the name of your character, it's just the name of the file where the character data will be saved.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

all mine are named 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. when i finally load my character, I'll just hit save one more time and name it properly +^_^+