Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Plans for tomorrow?

So guys and girls we got 1 more morning of PSO2 to dominate, what are we gonna do to make the most of this? So far there's the panorama before the end of the test, and that seems to be it.

I personally feel like recording my five hour play through tomorrow and making a video like the one just released, but I would like some people to submit some gameplay to me as well if you can.

This is kind of like "IT" for testing PSO2 and then she's off to open beta and then following that full release and if I'm correct Open Beta characters will carry over so you might as well say open beta is the release. BUT I COULD BE WRONG! But if I'm right I wanna end this test with a bang and have tons of fun and meet lots of people.

I'm also considering setting up like a 250 slot voice server (Not vent can't host it on my own server without a license) for tomorrow and section it by Ship 2 and Block 20/21 with party areas locked to 4 people at a time or more if desired I guess. It would just be super fun and interesting to do this, PLUS, it would helps others learn how to navigate the game since someone can now talk you through the menu more fluidly instead of typing. Though this is to be 100% but if done I think would be UBERRR fun for five hours The whole point would be to simulate a lobby like in PSOX, oh you all know you loved the PSOX voice lobby!!!!!!!

Feel free to post your ideas, we got one more day, lets make it count!

Play the game.

The patch finished about an hour after I made this post. I probably won't be able to do much considering the menus will be in Japanese, I'll try to do that mission for the item that's being rewarded, other than that, I'll simply take my time getting used to the controls and navigating. I also have to see what settings I can use to play this on since my vid card is a mere HD4670 which may get replaced very soon if I'm not satisfied with how the game runs. I'll save any big, important things in game for when the game gets released or at least during OB.
    Last edited by doomdragon83; Jun 15, 2012 at 08:34 PM.

if everything continues to go well in regards to SEGA's hardware, we'll have infinite more days (well, not quite 'infinite', but y'know).

Tomorrow I will record some videos and just play the game as much as I can!

Sega forum: Home Dog
    YouTube: GamerTime1226

I actually went through the steps to get my Sega account and such, however, I'm a bit unsure what to do after that. Is this playtime open to anyone who did the Sega JP account opening through their site, or is this still only open to closed Beta Participants? Just asking since it says Pre-open Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    I actually went through the steps to get my Sega account and such, however, I'm a bit unsure what to do after that. Is this playtime open to anyone who did the Sega JP account opening through their site, or is this still only open to closed Beta Participants? Just asking since it says Pre-open Beta.
    It's Pre-Open Beta because SEGA didn't properly configure there hardware during the Closed Beta so what they are doing is testing there proper configuration during two five hour stress tests open to anyone who wants to enter. If you have your SEGA ID all you have to do now is register it and you can join in tomorrow morning for the last test, after that if all goes well, which today for ALMOST everyone went amazingly smooth, we should see a straight transition into Open Beta, either way, the game is open to all now.

Also yeah I know I might be a bit over excited but think about it, this a legendary title truly brought back, and in a good way which is extremely rare O.o I just wanna maximize the nostalgia :P

Took care of all the important things on today's session. Just gonna dick around tomorrow, feed my mag, etc.

Just dont put too many effort on it. Since it will got wiped.

But sure it will be fun for the coming day.

Sleep. I got up earlier than I normally would to get in on the pre-open beta and beat the Desert mission so I could get the Bouquet Gun. I think I deserve the rest.

I'm gonna play missions and just enjoy the game. If anyone wants to work together I'm down; just hit me up. Alreun Ship02 Block20ish
    PSO 2 Hunter - Alreun SHIP 10 Thats right! SHIP 10!