Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Multi-Party Areas

Just wanted to know, how do you play in multi-party areas?

Some missions have specific blocks/areas that just have other people running around. Its not something to concern yourself with. It just happens.
    PSO2 JP Characters:
    SHIP 02:
    Kyoushu HU: 45 FI: 51 RA: 28 FO: 15 BR: 44

Yeah I noticed that. Just thought they were NPC's though.

Nope they're real flesh and blood people like you...only in digital form. If you talk to them they'll probably respond. Many times there are computers in at least one of the groups so some are
    NPCs i suppose.
    PSO2 JP Characters:
    SHIP 02:
    Kyoushu HU: 45 FI: 51 RA: 28 FO: 15 BR: 44

I consider them as ghosts of some sort altought they were real people but they actually appear right at the moment when you are struggling the most cause of so many monsters around you.

It's a nice feeling you feel like you are actually getting rescued in those multiparty areas and then you fight alongside with them, they help you and then disapear and you dont see them anymore...

In multiparty blocks, each team enters from a different point and is trying to get to a different exit. Along the way you may cross paths with another group, help each other out a bit, then go your separate ways.

I think it's really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyce_Theon View Post
    In multiparty blocks, each team enters from a different point and is trying to get to a different exit. Along the way you may cross paths with another group, help each other out a bit, then go your separate ways.

I think it's really fun.
    while they all start a different points. I'm pretty sure everyone has the same exit. Iv called out exits before, and the other partys followed and left with me.
    I request a dance of intellect, put on your thinking shoes!

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaix View Post
    Nope they're real flesh and blood people like you...only in digital form. If you talk to them they'll probably respond. Many times there are computers in at least one of the groups so some are
    NPCs i suppose.
    lol you can tell someone in the multi-party area has NPCs because the NPCs are always talking. At first I thought it were real players with the name of NPCs until I started using the NPCs. I laughed once I figured that out.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Also, If you select the option at the quest counter to join a party and then select your party it has multiple options to choose. The first option would join that party if it wasn't full or locked. The second option would allow you to join that room as another party. In this case I have joined a room that is full already knowing the other characters I would see in the multi-party area.
    PSU JP/ * 生気 * CAST (F) Lv. 180 (GT-20) [r.i.p.]
    PSO2 JP / 生気 Newman (F) [RA 40, FO 25]

Quote Originally Posted by MAXrobo View Post
    while they all start a different points. I'm pretty sure everyone has the same exit. Iv called out exits before, and the other partys followed and left with me.
    Maybe so, I could have imagined having different exits as I was quite sleepy